Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Description
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, US $57 for 4.2 oz., is a toner delivered in a highly comforting and moisture-enhancing lotion formulation that helps your skin stay better hydrated over longer periods of time, regardless of the prevailing weather and environmental conditions. Other than making your skin silkier and more supple, this product also functions to facilitate faster skin cell turnover as it also improves your skin elasticity.
Other than its skincare benefits, this product is also infused with aromatherapeutic ingredients that rejuvenates your senses which, as a result, also de-stresses your skin. The overall result is smoother, more even toned, and more radiant skin.
Eudermine is formulated by Shiseido, a beauty company founded in 1897, one of the very first companies to make a name and skincare which remains to be one of the most well-known and highly respected beauty brands to this day.
Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Ingredients
- Glycerin: A powerful humectant that deeply replenishes lost moisture in your skin, also facilitates healthier skin able to turnover faster and more efficiently
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Replaces the lost hyaluronic acid in your skin, a skin precursor that attracts and strongly binds water molecules to give your skin a dewier, more supple feell
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Helps regulate and control oil production which leaves your skin better toned, non-greasy, and perfectly moisturized over long periods of time
- Arginine: Amino acids that helps restore skin elasticity and suppleness, as it also promotes faster skin healing, rejuvenation, and turnover; serve as important skin precursors that provides your skin with an additional supply of raw materials from which new skin can be reborn
Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Directions
Use Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence for your morning and evening skincare routines. Wet a cotton pad generously to spread over your face, neck and chest in gentle, upward strokes.
Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Advantages
- Product is formulated and designed by Shiseido, one of the oldest, most highly respected brands in skincare
- Product not only restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels, it also provides protection, better elasticity, and faster skin cell turnover
- Product formulation is touted for its natural ability to adjust to prevailing environmental conditions to heal and rejuvenate skin more effectively.
Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Disadvantages
- Contains denatured alcohol, butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients which dry out and cause skin to become irritated; with regular, longer term use, these ingredients will damage your skin matrix and skin cells, making it more susceptible to signs of aging and infection, and less capable of efficiently capturing and storing moisture
- Contains phenoxyethanol, parabens and PEGs, toxic chemicals that are known to have adverse effects to your general health and well-being
- Most supposedly beneficial ingredients come after product preservatives which indicates that these are present in very low, and very possibly low potent concentrations
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, made by a very traditional company, is made from a hugely conservative lineup of beneficial ingredients. This product seems overpriced for the basic list of benefits that your skin can derive from this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."