What Is Shiseido Revitalizing Essence?
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence is a toner delivered in a highly comforting and moisture-enhancing lotion formulation that helps your skin stay better hydrated over longer periods of time, regardless of the prevailing weather and environmental conditions.
Other than making your skin silkier and more supple, this product also functions to facilitate faster skin cell turnover as it also improves your skin elasticity.
Other than its skincare benefits, this product is also infused with aromatherapeutic ingredients that rejuvenate your senses which, as a result, also de-stresses your skin. The overall result is smoother, more even-toned, and more radiant skin.
Shiseido Revitalizing Essence Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Instantly Hydrates And Visibly Brightens Skin Without Adding Weight
- Ingredients:Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine
- Weight:6.7 oz/200 ml
- Product not only restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels, but it also provides protection, better elasticity, and faster skin cell turnover
- Product formulation is touted for its natural ability to adjust to prevailing environmental conditions to heal and rejuvenate skin more effectively.
- Contains denatured alcohol, butylene glycol, and fragrance ingredients that dry out and cause the skin to become irritated; with regular, longer-term use, these ingredients will damage your skin matrix and skin cells, making it more susceptible to signs of aging and infection, and less capable of efficiently capturing and storing moisture
- Contains phenoxyethanol, parabens, and PEGs, toxic chemicals that are known to have adverse effects on your general health and well-being
- Most supposedly beneficial ingredients come after product preservatives which indicates that these are present in very low, and very possibly low potent concentrations
What Are The Ingredients In Shiseido Revitalizing Essence?
Glycerin: A powerful humectant that deeply replenishes lost moisture in your skin also facilitates healthier skin able to turnover faster and more efficiently .
Sodium Hyaluronate: Replaces the lost hyaluronic acid in your skin, a skin precursor that attracts and strongly binds water molecules to give your skin a dewier, more supple feel .
Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Helps regulate and control oil production which leaves your skin better toned, non-greasy, and perfectly moisturized over long periods of time .
Arginine: Amino acids that help restore skin elasticity and suppleness, as it also promotes faster skin healing, rejuvenation, and turnover; serve as important skin precursors that provide your skin with an additional supply of raw materials from which new skin can be reborn .
How To Apply Shiseido Revitalizing Essence?
Use Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence for your morning and evening skincare routines.
Wet a cotton pad generously to spread over your face, neck, and chest in gentle, upward strokes.
Que: What does Shiseido Essence Do?
Ans: It will hydrate your skin and visibly brightens your skin.
Que: Where Can I buy This Product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website and place your order.
Final Verdict: Shiseido Revitalizing Essence
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence, made by a very traditional company, is made from a hugely conservative lineup of beneficial ingredients.
This product seems overpriced for the basic list of benefits that your skin can derive from this product.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: