Obagi Nu-Derm Toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Obagi Nu Derm Toner ?
Cleanse. Tone. Moisturize – the three-step process you should never skip in your daily skincare routine. Toners give skin that extra deep cleansing action that washing alone will not deliver. Toners unclog the pores from dirt and excess oils, giving your serums and creams more space to penetrate your skin well and work from within. If you’ve used astringents before, toners have the same goal except, toners prevent oiliness not by drying up your skin with alcohol but, by mildly cleansing it.
Whether you are still not quite sold to the supposed benefits of a skin toner or, are still stuck with your decades old astringent, read on to find out if the Obagi Nu-Derm Toner might just convert you to using toners.
Obagi Nu-Derm Toner- Does it really work?
Ever felt how washing your face with a facial cleanser and water just doesn’t leave your skin feeling cleaned and cleared of dust, dirt, oil and makeup residues? Add in the Obagi Nu-Derm Toner in your skincare routine. It provides skin with additional, deeply penetrating skin cleaning that leaves your pores extra clean and extra moisturized.
The good news is that, unlike astringents and other toners, the Obagi Nu-Derm Toner will never dry your skin. This product has been carefully formulated with botanical ingredients that have natural skin cleansing and moisturizing properties, making the Obagi Nu-Derm Toner a tough skin cleaner without drying up your skin. Now, that’s skincare that works for just $30 for every 200 ml bottle!
For best results, the Obagi Nu-Derm Toner should be followed through with Obagi Clear but, using it separately works just fine. The product gives the extra benefit of restoring your skin’s pH balance, preparing your skin to receive the full benefits of your moisturizing serums and anti-aging creams.
Obagi Nu-Derm Toner is a refreshing blend of natural ingredients and herbs that hydrates and tones the skin while restoring its normal pH balance. It prepares the skin for application of Obagi Clear.
Obagi Nu-Derm Toner is formulated with the astringent properties of witch hazel to deeply penetrate your skin drawing out excess oils, eliminating dirt stuck in your pores, moisturizing skin, and restoring your skin’s pH balance all at the same time. Despite its extremely cleansing properties, the product does not leave skin dry. Aloe and caldendula extract are incorporated in the product’s formulation which helps calm and soothe irritated skin and correct sun damage spots.
What are the ingredients in Obagi Nu-Derm Toner?
The product’s primary ingredients for skincare are:
- Witch Hazel: This extract is reputed for its natural anti-inflammatory, skin soothing, astringent, moisturizing and antimicrobial properties. It has also been used to treat sun damage.
- Aloe Barbadensis: This ingredient works two ways – by calming irritated skin, and by enhancing skin’s natural protective barriers, shielding skin from aging caused by environmental stresses, including pollution and the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Water (Aqua): helps in retaining the moisture of the skin can be used to dissolve other ingredients and keep the skin hydrated.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Benefits of Obagi Nu-Derm Toner
- Obagi Nu-Derm Toner deeply cleanses and moisturizes skin.
- It also helps fight skin irritation, and reduces the visibility of pores.
Disadvantages of Obagi Nu-Derm Toner
There are no product drawbacks.
Does Obagi Nu-Derm Toner have any Side Effects?
Obagi Nu-Derm Toner may cause irritation to some people with hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
Final Verdict: Obagi Nu-Derm Toner
If you’re finally convinced that the Obagi Nu-Derm Toner should work for you, check out the manufacturer’s website to see the list of web-based distributors not officially affiliated with Obagi. Obagi Nu-Derm Toner – a professionally formulated and marketed product that you can trust.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: