L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Review: Is It Safe To Use?
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Introduction
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream, US $13 for a 15 ml tube, promises to be the fastest and most inexpensive solution to improve the health and appearance of skin around your eye area.
What Does L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Revive the lively and youthful radiance of skin around your eyes
- Replenish lost nutrients
- Restore optimal moisture levels while also improving hydration functions
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet
- With regular and consistent use, your skin is better able to bounce back to its more youthful state and keep it that way for as long as it is possible
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is by L’Oreal, touted as the world’s biggest name in cosmetics, with business interest in probably all market categories pertaining to beauty, that includes personal care, hair care, skin care, make up and even biopharmaceuticals. Other than the robust L’Oreal range, the company also maintains control over many other brands that include The Body Ship, NYX Cosmetics, Clarisonic, Vichy, and Maybelline, to name a few.
Working of L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream
This product works by improving the health of your eye skin such as through enhancing metabolism, circulation, and cellular energy.
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Ingredients
- Pro-Xylane: L’Oreal’s proprietary anti-aging complex that works to help you retain your youthful looking skin longer by supporting it in retaining higher moisture levels, rebuilding the skin’s protective barrier, and providing ample protection for your skin to better resist environmental factors that damage and age your skin
- Caffeine: Addresses fluid retention, unblocks blockages and improves blood and oxygen circulation around your eyes, helping you get rid of puffiness and dark circles
- Silica: Helps give your skin the appearance of being even toned by reflecting back light which also makes your eye area appear brighter and lighter toned
- Adenosine: Improves the energy level of your skin cells, in turn, fueling various skin repair and rejuvenation processes that let you see visible improvements to your eye skin
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s moisture levels by helping your skin better capture moisture and lock it in
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Pros
- This product is a steal versus expensive in-clinic wrinkle reduction procedures.
- This product comes with a cooling applicator.
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Cons
- The formula contains silicones, and if you’re avoiding these then this eye cream is not fit for your preferences.
- This product is loaded with too many fillers.
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin, triethanolamine silicones, and synthetic dyes
- Increased risk for disease and dysfunctions of the reproductive organs due to EDTA
- Increased risk for brain and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream must be used morning and night after cleansing and toning. For best results, use with other products in this range.
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream is typically formulated like most any other eye cream would, except for pro-xylane. Nevertheless, it is reasonably priced, probably even cheaper than other drugstore brands. However, the reality is that different strokes for different folks will remain to be the theme of skin care — it may work for you or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.