L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream?
According to the manufacture L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream promises to be the fastest and most inexpensive solution to improve the health and appearance of skin around your eye area. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
This product is by L’Oreal, touted as the world’s biggest name in cosmetics, with business interest in probably all market categories pertaining to beauty, that includes personal care, hair care, skin care, make up and even biopharmaceuticals. Other than the robust L’Oreal range, the company also maintains control over many other brands that include The Body Ship, NYX Cosmetics, Clarisonic, Vichy, and Maybelline, to name a few.
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream : Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Revive the lively and youthful radiance of skin around your eyes
- Replenish lost nutrients
- Restore optimal moisture levels while also improving hydration functions
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet
This product works by improving the health of your eye skin such as through enhancing metabolism, circulation, and cellular energy.
What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream?
- Pro-Xylane: L’Oreal’s proprietary anti-aging complex that works to help you retain your youthful looking skin longer by supporting it in retaining higher moisture levels, rebuilding the skin’s protective barrier, and providing ample protection for your skin to better resist environmental factors that damage and age your skin
- Caffeine: Addresses fluid retention, unblocks blockages and improves blood and oxygen circulation around your eyes, helping you get rid of puffiness and dark circles
- Silica: Helps give your skin the appearance of being even toned by reflecting back light which also makes your eye area appear brighter and lighter toned
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
Benefits Of L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream
- This product is a steal versus expensive in-clinic wrinkle reduction procedures.
- This product comes with a cooling applicator.
- This product helps get an even skin tone. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream
- The formula contains silicones, and if you’re avoiding these then this eye cream is not fit for your preferences.
- This product is loaded with too many fillers.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
- Customer reviews state that the product is not that effective on fine lines and wrinkles.
Does L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin, triethanolamine silicones, and synthetic dyes
- Increased risk for disease and dysfunctions of the reproductive organs due to EDTA
- Increased risk for brain and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
How To Apply L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream
- L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream must be used morning and night after cleansing and toning.
- For best results, use with other products in this range.
Final Verdict : L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream is typically formulated like most any other eye cream would, except for pro-xylane. Nevertheless, it is reasonably priced, probably even cheaper than other drugstore brands. However, the reality is that different strokes for different folks will remain to be the theme of skin care — it may work for you or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."