Medik8 Retinol 3 TR Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Medik8 Retinol 3 TR?
Medik8 Retinol 3 TR is an anti-aging skincare product that claims to boost the skin’s firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration. It is also said to reduce the size and depth of fine lines and wrinkles. The product also works to minimize pore size and address the skin’s rough texture. It also uses active ingredients that reduce blotchiness of the skin tone. The product uses retinol as the primary active ingredient for reducing skin aging signs and maintaining the youthful qualities of the skin. One 15 ml container is being sold online for €42 (49.12 approximately).
The product is from Medik8 which is known to offer high quality skincare products using the best ingredients at the correct strengths. The company has a good track record in the industry. It represents more than 40 years combined experience when it comes to skincare research and product formulation. Medik8 is popular among skincare professionals.
What are the Ingredients in Medik8 Retinol 3 TR?
- 0.3% encapsulated all-trans retinol – The product uses retinol with enhanced stability compared to regular retinol; it uses film encapsulation in order to protect the primary ingredient from oxidation. It also uses a novel time release mechanism to reduce irritation and gently release active ingredients gradually. Retinol fights skin aging by stimulating the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Jojoba carrier oil base – This is rich in vitamins C and E which are antioxidants that have been shown to help in protecting the skin from free radical damage. It also contains vitamin B complex and zinc which helps keep the skin healthy and youthful. This ingredient also helps moisturize the skin to delay rapid aging but it may cause allergic reactions like skin rash.
How To Apply Medik8 Retinol 3 TR
- Use Medik8 Retinol 3 TR at night only.
- Start by using it twice a week only for the first two weeks.
- Then, apply every other day for the next two weeks.
- After which, use it daily.
- It is best used after cleansing and drying the skin at night.
- Use 4 drops of the formula for the entire facial area.
Benefits of Medik8 Retinol 3 TR
- It contains a stable form of retinol.
- The primary active ingredient is released gradually.
- It also delivers antioxidants and hydrating ingredients to the skin but it may cause skin rash.
Disadvantages of Medik8 Retinol 3 TR
- No independent clinical testing has been done to prove its effectiveness and safety.
- There is no free trial of Medik8 Retinol 3 TR available.
- Some users say it can irritate the skin.
- There is user feedback saying it isn’t effective.
- It is priced high compared to similar products from other skincare brands.
Final Verdict:Medik8 Retinol 3 TR
All in all, Medik8 Retinol 3 TR is a good anti-aging product that uses a special type of retinol. The main active ingredient is backed by science and it is actually one of the top anti-aging ingredients today. Most feedback on the product is positive saying it is effective. This is a product definitely worth trying if you’re in the market for an anti-aging formula to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.This product does not offer money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."