What Is Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50?
Noreva is a skincare brand developed by dermatologists, and with more than 2 decades of experience in skincare, preparations are put together in collaboration with experts in other fields, including physicians and pharmacists.
Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50 Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:Oily
- Benefit:Purifies And Matifies The Skin, exfoliate, Purify And Regulate Young Skin With Blemishes
- Ingredients:Octocrylene, Dimethicone, Water, Homosalate
- Brand:SKIN BEAUTY
- Weight:1 fl oz
- This product quickly dries down to a matte finish.
- The formula has a fluid consistency that is non-greasy and clings to your skin with ease.
- This formula blocks off both sunburn causing UVB and wrinkle-causing UVA.
- This product is formulated with toxic chemical sunscreen ingredients which have been associated with several health problems.
- The formula is missing antioxidants which would have further boosted the sun protection function of this product, while extending its benefits to include protection from environmental causes of skin damage, including free radicals.
- Noreva Exfoliac Matifying sun care fluid spf 50 reviews are practically absent which makes it impossible to gauge how this product is being received by other users.
- Can make the skin dry out or even can lead to breaking out of skin surface.
Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50 – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Deliver broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that shields your skin from damage and aging.
- Regulate excessive oil production and control grease on the surface.
- Give your skin a mattified finish that makes this product a great way to help hold your makeup in place.
- This product works by delivering a long list of chemical sunscreen agents which work together to block out UVA and UVB from reaching your skin, averting possible damage and aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50?
Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazole Tetramethyl Butyl Phenol, Homosalate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butyl MethoxydibenzoylMethane, and Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid: Chemical sunscreen ingredients that protect your skin from both UVA and UVB.
Dimethicone: Conditions and moisturize your skin, it helps your skin better resist damage by making it dewier bouncier, and more supple. However, it can also increase skin irritation.
Spiraea Ulmaria Extract: Functions as an astringent, it effectively brightens your overall complexion with regular product application.
Water/ Aqua: Helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
How To Apply Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50?
As per manufacturer guidance:
- Noreva Exfoliac Mattifying sun care fluid SPF 50 must be incorporated as part of your daily morning skincare routine.
- Apply liberally on the skin at least 15 minutes before stepping outdoors with frequent reapplication throughout the day.
Does Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients, and Triethanolamine, all of which have a high potential for causing permanent damage to your skin
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for reproductive health-related dysfunctions due to EDTA
Que: Where To Buy Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Read Next – Nivea Sun Whitening Lotion SPF 50 Reviews
Final Verdict: Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50
Noreva Exfoliac Mattifying sun care fluid SPF 50 is a basic sunscreen product that delivers a not-so-ordinary high SPF 50. You must keep in mind, however, that where SPF 30 blocks out 97 percent of UV, SPF 50 blocks off 98 percent, which appears that the incremental benefit is negligible. Looking at this product in its entirety, there are ingredients, like antioxidants which would have greatly improved what’s in this formula.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: