Noreva Exfoliac SPF 50 Review: Is it Really Effective?
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 Introduction
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying sun care fluid spf 50, US $11 for 40 ml, is a high SPF sunscreen made specially to address the specific sun care requirements of people with oily skin types.
What Does Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Deliver broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that shields your skin from damage and aging
- Regulate excessive oil production and control grease on the surface
- Give your skin a mattified finish that makes this product a great way to help hold your makeup in place
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 Manufacturer’s Detail
Noreva is a skincare brand developed by dermatologists, and with more than 2 decades of experience in skincare preparations put together in collaboration with experts in other fields, including physicians and pharmacists.
Working of Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50
This product works by delivering a long list of chemical sunscreen agents which work together to block out UVA and UVB from reaching your skin, averting possible damage and aging.
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 Ingredients
- Octocrylene, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol, Homosalate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, and Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid: Chemical sunscreen ingredients that protect your skin fromboth UVA and UVB
- Dimethicone: Conditions and moisturizes your skin, it helps your skin better resist damage by making it dewier bouncier and more supple
- Spiraea Ulmaria Extract: Functions as an astringent, it effectively brightens your overall complexion with regular product application
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 Pros
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 Cons
- This product is formulated with toxic chemical sunscreen ingredients which have been associated with several health problems.
- The formula is missing antioxidants which would have further boosted the sun protection function of this product, while extending its benefits to include protection from environmental causes of skin damage, including free radicals.
- Noreva Exfoliac Matifying sun care fluid spf 50 reviews are practically absent which makes it impossible to gauge how this product is being received by other users.
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients, and Triethanolamine, all of which have a high potential for causing permanent damage to your skin
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDTA
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying sun care fluid spf 50 must be incorporated as part of your daily morning skincare routine. Apply liberally on skin at least 15 minutes before stepping outdoors with frequent reapplication throughout the day.
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying Sun Care Fluid SPF 50 reviews read:
- “It is a fairly decent sunscreen for very oily and acne-prone skin. Dries very fast to a mat finish (so needs a little work blending on the skin) and has a medicinal odour that does not linger for long. The pump is a plus from a hygiene aspect but is sometimes a little difficult to use, especially if the tube has not been stored in an upward position, so I’d prefer a squeeze tube. Does not leave a noticeable white cast on and goes well under makeup. Update: I used it yesterday morning and by evening I had breakouts on my cheeks and on my chin. This goes down the bin.” — xxeennaa on Influester
- “Good spf not oily.” — P.A. on Cocoon Center
Noreva Exfoliac Matifying sun care fluid spf 50 is a basic sunscreen product that delivers a not-so-ordinary high SPF 50. You must keep in mind, however that where SPF 30 blocks out 97 per cent of UV, SPF 50 blocks off 98 per cent, which appears that the incremental benefit is negligible. Looking at this product in its entirety, there are ingredients, like antioxidants which would have greatly improved what’s in this formula
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: