What is Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum?
Originating in early 1950’s South Africa, Graham Wulff’s introduced Olay. Featuring the classic feminine face below the Olay logo, the Olay.com website has come along since its 1950’s roots. Modernized with a black backdrop and gold touches, Olay’s name has been shortened to reflect its broadening product range.
As per manufacturer details, Olay’s Regenerist Regenerating Serum spotlights restoring the skin’s suppleness without the expensive and extreme measures of chemical peels, surgery and lasers.
Table of Contents [Show]
With the subtext, “Regenerate your skin’s appearance at the cellular level” Oil of Olay’s Regenerist Regenerating Serum maximizes cell regeneration and skin hydration at the product line’s core. The regenerating serum contains Butylene and Propylene glycol and leaf extracts among other scientific-sounding elements. However it may cause rash on applied area.
The majority among numerous third-party reviews was a perfect five stars. Some less satisfied reviews cited the company’s use of animal testing and parabens, which are suggested to contribute to breast cancer tumors. However, a quick glance at the official FDA website indicates that parabens in cosmetic products are generally not used in high enough concentrations to pose a risk.
What are the Ingredients in Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum?
- Disodium EDTA: It is a salt of edetic acid primarily used as a chelating agent, which can sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product. It also used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of a cosmetic solution.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Niacinamide: A multi-tasking antioxidant ingredient, it also promotes a better moisturized skin as it revitalizes cellular level energy.However it causes rash, itching, and other problems.
Benefits of Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum
- Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is reasonably priced and readily available.
- The serum uses an amino peptide complex but it may leads to skin irritation or dryness.
- Olay earns significantly high third-party reviews.
Disadvantages of Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum
- Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum uses animal testing and potentially cancer-causing parabens.
- The Olay site doesn’t provide clinical research.
- It contains glycerin which may cause itching or swelling.
- This product contains alcohol that can lead to skin dryness with prolonged continuous use.
Final Verdict :Olay Regenerist
Olay’s resilience over the last 50 years is astounding and speaks to the quality of its products. If animal testing and the concerns around paraben use are not a deterrent, Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum may be a smart, effective and economical way to recapture the face’s carefree days of youth. However this formula contains alcohol which causes skin dryness.It also do not offers money back guarantee. We’d recommend that you continue your search for a product that contains more beneficial ingredients and is sold on a well-known, reputable skincare retailer website.