Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Ole Henriksen eye cream?
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye is an eye cream that instantly brightens your dark under eyes in one swipe. With its rich Vitamin C content, this cream can also be expected to deliverable buildable improvements to your dark skin concerns over time and with regular application. This product complements the Ole Henriksen truth serum, a Vitamin C serum intended for full face application.
Ole Henriksen eye cream – Does it Really Work?
Ole Henriksen eye cream reviews from neutral websites indicate that more users have left praises and complimented this Eye Brightening Cream versus users who think otherwise. Nevertheless, what is more important is how well it matches your skin type and your skin needs. This product may work well for your skin if the pigments it contains match your skin tone. A closer review of this eye cream also indicates possible longer term improvements primarily due to the addition of Vitamin C.
What Are The Ingredients In Ole Henriksen eye cream
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye has the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C: This product contains a stabilized form of this super antioxidant. It delivers skin lightening functions as it simultaneously re-energizes your skin’s key functions for healing and rejuvenation.
- Collagen: It helps replenish the natural collagen present in your skin, essentially supporting skin repair and regeneration functions that keep your skin supple and promote high level of elasticity.
- Special Pigments: These ingredients help instantly lighten dark pigments and brighten your overall skin complexion at the same time by reflecting back light and evening out your skin tone.
- Orange and Green Tea Extracts: These extracts revitalize your skin, making your skin appear healthier and more energetic.
- Aloe Juice: It softens and smoothens your skin, and it can also strongly influence your skin’s natural ability to become healed and repaired from damage.
How to apply Ole Henriksen eye cream
To use this product, simply smooth over eye skin that has been thorough rid of excess oil and impurities. Together with the Ole Henriksen truth serum, you can use this under your makeup to condition and prime your skin.
Benefits of Ole Henriksen eye cream
- This product works well as a skin primer to condition skin around your eyes to blend well with your makeup.
- Reviews indicate that majority of users who have tried this product are satisfied with product performance.
- Unlike the Origins Ginzing eye cream, this eye cream is not formulated with sulfates, phthalates, and parabens.
- The manufacturer shares information about product performance under clinical study conditions.
- The manufacturer commits that this eye cream delivers both instant and longer-term improvements in the appearance of otherwise dark under eyes.
Disadvantages of Ole Henriksen eye cream
- This product contains pigments which may not be suitable for all skin types and shades.
- Unfavorable reviews indicate that this product functions more as a cosmetic rather than treatment for eye skin imperfections.
- This product may be purchasd from Ole Henriksen UK along with other international retailer websites.
- Results are not guaranteed and the product may work differently across diffent individuals.
- This product may not work well for drier skin types because of its lightweight formulation or, it may require layering with a thicker serum or cream.
Does Ole Henriksen eye cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Side effects are:
- This product contains artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances, two of the top ingredients that have been found to cause allergic reactions.
- Some people may not always find Vitamin C helpful for their skin, depending on skin tolerance.
Is it worth buying Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye?
Reviews are promising. It has a cleaner formulation than the Origins Ginzing eye cream. However, it is clear from Ole Henriksen eye cream reviews that different users experience very different results. If your top skincare priority is darkened eye area then, this pigment may help but, you should keep your expectations at bay.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye:
What is the Price of Ole Henriksen eye cream reviews?
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye costs $38 for a 15 ml jar.
Where to buy Ole Henriksen eye cream reviews?
This product may be bought from any Ole Henriksen official website, including Ole Henriksen UK, as well as in boutiques and other major online reseller sites worldwide.
Who Should Use Ole Henriksen eye cream reviews?
Anybody who is looking to correct any pigmentation around the eye area or, even those who want to prevent these imperfections in the future, may use this eye cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."