pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is PH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour?
pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour is a skin formula cellulite-cream that is designed to aid in eliminating the cellulite and stretch marks on your skin. It contains a pH of 5.5 that helps to maintain your skin firmness and smoothness. More so, it provides you with health, beautiful and glowing look.
It can be used on your hips, stomach, thighs, and upper arm to firm them and reduce the skin from sagging. Thus, this helps to renew and plump the skin naturally. Besides, it helps to hydrate, reduce the occurrence of premature aging signs, and provides you with healthy looking skin as well. However it leads to itchy rashes on skin.
pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour review below highlights of its benefits it has for your skin. More so, it points outs some of its components that aid in delivering its targeted goal.
PH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour – Does It Really Work?
pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour consists of a pH balance and anti-aging components that help to deal with the stretch marks and cellulite on your skin. They work to ensure your skin is free from aging signs such as the wrinkles and fine lines.
The components help to hydrates your skin that reduces the appearance of cellulite. Thus, it makes your skin to be plump, firm, and smooth. Nevertheless, it provides your skin with the anti-inflammatory effect that helps to soothe your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In PH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour?
It claims that it contains powerful components that help to get rid of the cellulite and stretch marks. They work well to ensure that this product delivers to you its claims on its review. pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour has the following ingredients:
- Argan Oil – It contains the Vitamin E that aids in hydrating your skin.
- Coffee Seed Oil – It helps to eliminate cellulite and tighten your skin.
- Coconut Oil – It helps to reduce the cellulite.
- Shea Butter – It helps you to get rid of the stretch marks and cellulite.However it causes Itchy rashes on skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – It has an anti-inflammatory that helps to fight the cellulite naturally.
How To Apply PH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour
- Apply it to any part of your body and concentrates on the area with the cellulite.
- Massage it vigorously to allow it to deliver its desired results.
- For better results use it twice daily.
Benefits of PH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour
- It reduces the cellulite and stretch marks.
- It provides you with a balanced pH environment for the skin.
- It provides you with healthy skin but it may cause itchy rashes sometimes.
- It helps in preventing sagging of skin.
Disadvantages of PH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour
- It is not suitable for a person under 18 years.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does PH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour Have Any Side-Effects?
pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour has the following side effects:
- It can cause some irritation.
Final Verdict:pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour
Healthy skin has a pH value of 5.5, which is ideal for any individual, and it promotes a smooth and firm complexion. Therefore, maintaining your skin pH will help you to attain a beautiful and glowing skin with ease. Besides, most of the companies have come with formulas that will stimulate your skin healthy and pH that is balanced.
pH Factor 5.5 Cellulite Contour is one of the skin products in the market. It claims that it aids in reducing the cellulite and tone your skin. Therefore, this helps to provide you a smooth, healthy, firm, and glowing skin appearance.
It also claims that it contains natural components that ensure that they do not cause any advance effect on your skin. It has an anti-aging formula that helps to prevent your skin from having aging signs as it claims on its review.
However, it is necessary to look for further information about it and its components before buying it. Therefore, this will make you buy it with no doubt and create an assurance about its convenience and safety to you.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.