Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum?
As per the claims made by manufacturer, Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum claims to raises the skin’s hydrtion level from first use. This product can be sold at $108 at its official website.The Founders of the Brand are Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields. This new product claims to deliver the following results:
- Product delivers instant hydration that lasts for hours.
- With long-term use, a consistently well-moisturized skin leads to skin that is smoother, softer and more radiant but it may cause skin irritation.
What are the Ingredients in Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum?
- Glycerin (30%): An emollient that brings comfort to the surface of your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, keeping your skin well-hydrated throughout the day.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that acts as a moisture magnet, holding in water that it releases gradually to keep your skin moisturized for hours. However it may causes redness or itching on skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However causes skin irritation.
- Sea Salt: Its a rich in minerals that help restore your skin’s optimal nourishment, so that essential functions to rejuvenate and regenerate your skin.
How To Apply Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum
- Use Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum with either your nighttime or daytime regimen or both, following cleansing and toning, and underneath your moisturizer.
- People with oily skin are recommended to use it at night while those with visibly dry skin are recommended to apply the product twice daily.
Benefits of Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum
- Product contains 30 per cent concentration of glycerin, one of the most potent, best performing emollients, whereas most other products contain glycerin at 1-3% concentration levels only. However it may causes serious allergic reactions including rash, itching or swelling.
- Formulated with glycerin molecules that are lightweight, and that will hold in water without leaving the surface of your skin greasy.
- Guaranteed safe for use on sensitive skin, and the moisture enriching formula, in fact, adds a soothing relief to constantly irritated skin.
Disadvantages of Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum
- Formula works best when combined with R+F regimens which ups the cost of product usage and regimen adherence.
- Product contains fragrance which may cause skin irritations and allergies, and therefore may not make this product suitable for use of people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- Product leaves skin with a stinging sensation which may be irritating to some skin types.
- It contains Alcohol which causes skin dryness.
This formula also contains Hyaluronic acid which causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Final Verdict : Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum
Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum is exactly what your skin needs to restore its healthy state following stressful days and nights. Regular use almost guarantees you skin that’s healthier and more youthful looking. However, as an add-on to boost your regular regimen, this formula is pricey at US $108. You must seriously consider how it fits in your regimen and your beauty budget. This product offers 60 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: