What Is Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum?
As per the claims made by the manufacturer, Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum claims to raise the skin’s hydration level from first use. The Founders of the Brand are Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields. This new product claims to deliver the following results:
- Product delivers instant hydration that lasts for hours.
- With long-term use, a consistently well-moisturized skin leads to skin that is smoother, softer and more radiant but it may cause skin irritation.
Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All SKin Type
- Benefit:Increases Your Skin’s Moisture Level, Hydrates Your Skin All Day
- Ingredients:Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Salt
- Brand:RODAN + FIELDS
- Weight:1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Product contains 30 percent concentration of glycerin, one of the most potent, best-performing emollients, whereas most other products contain glycerin at 1-3% concentration levels only. However, it may cause serious allergic reactions including rash, itching, or swelling.
- Formulated with glycerin molecules that are lightweight, and that will hold in water without leaving the surface of your skin greasy.
- Guaranteed safe for use on sensitive skin, and the moisture enriching formula, in fact, adds a soothing relief to constantly irritated skin.
- Formula works best when combined with R+F regimens which ups the cost of product usage and regimen adherence.
- Product contains fragrance which may cause skin irritations and allergies, and therefore may not make this product suitable for use of people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- Product leaves skin with a stinging sensation which may be irritating to some skin types.
- It contains Alcohol which causes skin dryness.
Active Hydration Serum – Does It Really Work?
Active Hydration Serum works by hydrating your skin to optimal moisture and boosts hydration level by 200%.
What Are The Ingredients In Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum?
Glycerin (30%): An emollient that brings comfort to the surface of your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, keeping your skin well-hydrated throughout the day .
Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that acts as a moisture magnet, holding in water that it releases gradually to keep your skin moisturized for hours. However it may causes redness or itching on skin .
Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However, causes skin irritation .
Sea Salt: It’s rich in minerals that help restore your skin’s optimal nourishment, so that essential functions rejuvenate and regenerate your skin.
How To Apply Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum?
- Use Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum with either your nighttime or daytime regimen or both, following cleansing and toning, and underneath your moisturizer.
- People with oily skin are recommended to use it at night while those with visibly dry skin are recommended to apply the product twice daily.
Does Rodan and Fields Active Hydration Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Rodan and Fields Active Hydration Serum do not have any Side Effects. It only contains natural ingredients.
Que: Does Rodan and Fields Active Hydration serum work?
Ans: Yes, Rodan and Fields Active Hydration serum work.
Que: Is Rodan and Fields Active Hydration serum work for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, Rodan and Fields Active Hydration serum work for oily skin.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
You May Also Like – STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum Reviews
Final Verdict: Rodan And Fields Active Hydration Serum
Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Serum is exactly what your skin needs to restore its healthy state following stressful days and nights. Regular use almost guarantees you skin that’s healthier and more youthful-looking. However, as an add-on to boost your regular regimen, this formula is pricey at the US $108. You must seriously consider how it fits in your regimen and your beauty budget. This product offers 60 days return policy.
As skin ages, it is more likely to become dry, rough and prone to developing lines and wrinkles. Using a regular skin moisturizer is not always the solution as mature skin requires a more intense treatment. Applying specially formulated creams and serums which are designed to penetrate deep down to the cells is key in keeping the skin fully hydrated and moisturized. Treatments which actually encourage the production of the skin's own natural oils are most beneficial as are those which form a protective barrier on the skin surface to lock in moisture for long lasting hydration. Using products like this ensure the skin looks plumper, with a smoother, line-free surface.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: