Skin Revive is an anti-aging skincare formulation obtainable online only through a free trial. It claims to deliver advanced moisture to the skin which helps restore its youthful smoothness and softness. The product is said to boost the production of collagen in the skin which helps fight aging and makes the skin smoother and firmer. It also helps restore the youthful elasticity of the skin which reduces the visibility of different skin aging signs. It is formulated especially for deep wrinkles using 100% natural ingredients. The product is from an unknown company and there is no information where it is manufactured.
Skin Revive Ingredients
These are the key ingredients of the anti-aging product according to websites offering the free trial:
- Polymoist-PS – This is a common anti-aging ingredient in products being offered online. It is said to be a powerful peptide that thoroughly moisturizes the skin. Thus, it helps improve the softness and plumpness of the skin, reducing minor age lines. By keeping the skin hydrated, it also helps slow down the skin’s aging process.
- Matrixyl 3000 – It is a combination of two peptides (palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) that treat skin aging by enhancing synthesis of the skin matrix by more than 2.5 times. Studies have shown that it boosts the synthesis of collagen type I, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. Thus, it restores the youthful qualities of the skin, reducing the severity of fine lines and wrinkles.
Start by washing your face (use any cleanser of your choice if you want) then dry it carefully. Apply a thin, even layer all over your face then massage the formula gently onto your skin to ensure absorption. Allow it to dry naturally before using other products on your skin.
- Skin Revive uses powerful anti-aging peptides
- The formula reverses skin aging and reduces aging signs on the skin
- It is designed to provide intense moisture to delay skin aging
- Several websites are offering a free trial of the product
- The anti-aging formulation is not clinically proven to be effective
- It is from an unknown skincare company
- The key ingredients are not discussed in detail on websites offering Skin Revive
- Most feedback on the product are negative
- There are some complaints because of the free trial offer
- Some users reported developing skin irritation from the formula
Skin Revive is just an ordinary anti-aging product being offered online. The main drawback of the product is the lack of independent laboratory testing proving that it really works. It contains anti-aging peptides that reverses skin aging and slows down the skin’s aging process. Most feedback from people who have tried it is negative and there are complaints regarding the free trial. In the end, it is only worth a try due to the free trial but you need to be careful and check the details before signing up with your credit card information.