SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Overview:
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair, USD 102 for a 0.5 oz (14.2 g ) jar, is marketed as an eye repair treatment that can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles. Take a look at this SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair review and see for yourself is this is the product for you!
About SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair – Does It Really Work?
SkinMedica is a skincare company that has dedicated long years of research to formulate advanced skin care products that can deliver the highest performance and maximum results to the users. The company promises that all of their products can deliver results that are backed up by science.
As per the claims of the manufacturer, SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair can:
- Boost the hydration in the eye area.
- Improve smoothness of the skin surrounding the eyes.
- Visibly reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Deliver support to the skin in the eye area.
- Diminish the look of dark circles.
Keep on reading this review because it has more information about the product!
What Are The Ingredients In SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair?
Here are the active SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair ingredients of the eye cream:
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS): This is a patented combination of natural messenger proteins.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: This is a type of peptide that has been formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This is a form of vitamin E that delivers antioxidant protection to the skin. It neutralizes the effects of free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate: This is a soluble type of retinol that can help in smoothening and tightening the skin around the eye area.
- Boron Nitride: This affects the optical diffusion effect of light, reducing the visibility of discolorations and dark circles. It is said to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: This is a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C and can offer protection against sun damage.
Directions To Use:
For best results, use a spatula in collecting the cream. Afterwards, use your fingertips to apply a thin layer of SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair underneath the eyes up to the exterior corners of the eye area. Avoid contact with eyes and your eyelids. Use the product in the morning and at night before putting on moisturizer.
- The eye treatment contains advanced and innovative skin care ingredients.
- It is infused with vitamins that can support the health of the skin.
- The treatment comes in a TSA friendly jar size.
- This product is one of the most expensive eye creams on the market today.
- It contains alcohol.
- The jar packaging of the eye cream may not be able to maintain the stability of its antioxidant content.
Does SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Have Any Side-effects?
There are no reviews or studies that state that there are SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair side-effects. But considering its alcohol content, there is a chance that you may experience dryness and irritation in the eye area.
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair reviews that we have found online:
- “This has been my go-to eye cream for a few years. It is to be applied only below the eye, on the orb bone. It takes a bit to soak in, but is quite effective for those little saggy places below the eye and nearer the nose than the corner of the eye. It is pricey, even with the discount provided here, but one jar lasts a very long time with careful application. The packaging is gorgeous, too.’ –Betterinthemountains on Amazon
- “I’m not particularly allergy prone, and I rarely have reactions to topical products. After applying this the first time, I noticed my eyes were burning a little and made a mental note to apply it more carefully. When I awoke, my under eye area felt dry and tight. As the day progressed, my eyelids, under eyes and upper cheeks became red and swollen. Needless to say, I discontinued use and 3 days later, my eye area is almost back to normal. No idea which ingredient caused this reaction and I’ve used other SkinMedica products without incident. Because I was still finishing up my prior eye cream when this arrived, I didn’t start using this right away and by the time I did, I was outside of the 14-day return window. I wrote to SkinStore about my problem with the product, and they asked to see pictures. I obliged and they refunded my purchase price, so thank you SkinStore.” –ChicagoSkin on Skinstore
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair is probably one of the most innovative and advanced eye creams on the market today. However, despite its intricate formulation, the cream still contains alcohol which can cause skin dryness and irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.