Supersmile Professional Whitening System comes with a 4.2 ounce tube of toothpaste, combined with a 3.6 ounce tube of whitening accelerator. Used together they will help to remove surface stains and deeper stains.
It is a gentle way to whiten your teeth twice a day from home. This system was invented by an aesthetic dentist, Dr. Irwin Smigel. The system features non-abrasive Calprox which removes the protein pellicle, or the sticky film that food and drink stains stick to. Once the protein pellicle is dissolved there is nothing left that the stains can adhere to.
This product is ideal for someone who only wants to brush their teeth to get whitening results. Although Supersmile is a 2-part professional whitening system with Calprox, a scientific breakthrough whitening agent. This patent formula is combined with baking soda and 16 other key ingredients. The non-abrasive ingredients get rid of the layer of clear sticky film on your enamel that attracts the stains that cause discoloration.
- Sorbitol: This ingredient Helps protect against tooth decay. However it may lead to cavities or the erosion of tooth enamel.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: This ingredient removes surface stains from your teeth and make them appear whiter.
- Cellulose Gum: This ingredient used as a thickening agent in toothpaste.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate: This ingredient help thicken your toothpaste as well as help it foam up and dissolve dental plaque while you are brushing
- The only system able to whiten dentures, veneers, crowns.
- Not only whitens natural teeth, but teeth that have been previously bleached.
- Calprox is safe to use on a regular basis.
- Contains no abrasive silica to scratch your enamel, which leads to porous teeth. However customer are not satisfied with the results.
- Supersmile is an expensive whitening toothpase. A large 2-piece set is $70.00, and a small is $33.00.
- Many customer reviews state they do not see any results.
- This product may burn gums.
- There are many negative reviews online.
There is no risk in using this gentle formulation for consistently whitening your smile. Since you have to brush your teeth anyway, why not use a toothpaste proven to brighten and whiten in just two simple steps? You can have a Supersmile.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Tooth Whiteners formulations on the market in our opinion: