Teamine Eye Complex Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Teamine?
Revision Teamine Eye Complex costs US $81 for a 0.5 oz. jar, is a specially formulated age-defying Eye Cream formula that is made to specifically tackle multiple signs of visible skin aging appearing around the eye area but may cause dryness on applied area. Teamine for dark circles is brought to you by Revision Skincare. The company has more than 25 years of track record in developing skin care products that also promote overall skin health. The company claims that it uses its “passion for science to create skincare products with a purpose”.
Teamine – Does it Really work?
Patients will commonly observe and feel a change in skin smoothness in two weeks after using such age defying formula. In clinical examinations, most observed a lessening in dark circles in three to two months. To maintain optimum results, continue using Teamine Eye Cream after the desired effects are achieved.
How To Apply Teamine
- Teamine Eye Complex is recommended for twice daily application.
- We prescribe the patient utilizing a little sum under the eyes toward the beginning of the day and night to see best outcomes.
- Always cleanse and clear your eye area before generously massaging in this product.
- Do not let the product get into contact with your eyes.
What are the Ingredients in Teamine?
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Works closely with your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenating mechanisms to repair damages on the matrix that may eventually progress to visible signs of skin aging. However it may leads so dryness or itchy skin.
- Jojoba Esters: It closely resembles the skin’s natural oils and, therefore, is easily assimilated into various mechanisms that renew the skin, and comes most especially useful as a skin conditioner but also as an aid to refortifying your skin’s protective barrier.
- Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil: Loaded with powerful antioxidants, it revives the energy of your skin cells to bring back life and radiance to your eye skin.
- Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil: Enriched with essential fatty acids, it soothes your skin deeply and supports healing and repair.
- Peptides: Improve cell-to-cell communication which increases both efficiency as well as the rate of delivering your renewed skin.
Benefits of Teamine
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, Teamine for eyes has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance the overall health and youthful appearance of your skin, both superficially as well as down to the cellular level.
- Promote better skin elasticity, firmness and tightness.
- Relieve your eye skin of inflammation, including dark circles and puffiness to reinvigorate your appearance and eliminate tired look. However may cause dryness on skin or itchy skin.
- Provide your skin with a better, much stronger protection against free radicals and other internal and environmental factors that damage and age your skin.
Does Teamine Have any Side effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Revision Teamine Eye Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including triethanolamine and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to diazolidinyl urea.
- Increased risk for organ dysfunctions associated with the reproductive system due to EDTA.
Final Verdict : Teamine
Teamine Eye Complex folds in a good combination of ingredients that can bring about brighter looking eye skin but may cause dryness or itchy skin. Too bad that this one comes in a jar packaging. The potency of these beneficial ingredients will keep waning every time you open the jar, not to mention the bacteria build up that can happen every time you dip your fingers for a serving. This product offers 90 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.