Teamine: Does Teamine Work?
Teamine is formulated for sensitive skin and promises to be the only product proven to reduce dark circles. Not only will it reduce dark circles, but it firms and tightens sagging loose skin and smoothes fine line and wrinkles. Teamine complex contains powerful antioxidants to help with anti-aging. It applies to skin is seconds leaving a silky smooth feeling. In 2-4 weeks the skin is more luminous, smoother, hydrated, and a diminished look of wrinkles and fine lines is noticeable. In the first to second month the puffiness and dark circles are diminished and “crows feet” are less apparent. The most significant results are seen in the third month using Teamine twice a day.
Teamine – Product Description
Teamine eye complex works in three unique ways. First it decreases puffiness by increasing microcirculation and helping with drainage under the eye. Teamine complex strengthens the capillaries around the eye to make the drainage of blood normal. It activates the dermal and epidermal layers, improving cell renewal, while encouraging healthy production of hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Secondly it firms and tightens loose sagging skin by 23% in one month, and it includes peptides which smoothes fine line and wrinkles. The moisture content is increased 51% resulting in a firmer, more dense structure to the skin. It restores skin to the healthiest state possible without compromising any cellular structure to the skin.
Lastly, Teamine uses their patent non-acid technology to smooth away dead surface cells by exfoliation, increasing luminosity. After one month of use, it is shown to lessen fine wrinkles up to 33%. Using light diffusing technology, Teamine helps make under the eye lighter and brighter, which lessens the look of darkness and tired eyes.
- Teamine exfoliates the skin gently without causing irritation.
- The complex helps to form thicker, firmer skin which helps skin look less transparent.
- The antioxidant content benefits in anti-aging.
- Reduces the appearance of dark under eye circles and puffiness.
- The cream helps to light and brighten under eyes to look more rested and healthy.
- Firms aging skin while decreasing fine line and wrinkles.
- Teamine complex moisturizes and hydrates dry, flaky skin in delicate eye area.
- It calms and soothes irritated skin.
- It goes on silky and smooth in seconds.
- Natural and soothing ingredients like Aloe, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Evening Primrose, Green Tea, and Lavender Oil are used.
Teamine – Drawbacks
- Some of the ingredients are hard to say and not explained what they are.
- Individual results may vary.
- You get a small 0.5 ounce for around $50.00 if you shop around.
Teamine – The Bottom line
Teamine eye complex is a gentle yet effective way to decrease the look of aging, while giving you the most up to date cutting edge technology to enhance your more youthful appearance. The results happen quickly and dramatically and as you continue using it, you will see better results. Using this eye cream once in the morning and once at night is simple to add to your regular routine. It is easy to have brighter, lighter, and tired free eyes with Teamine.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.