What Is Trish McEvoy Eye Serum?
Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum, US $98.50, is an eye treatment solution with anti-aging properties that commits to visibly improve the quality, health and appearance of the delicate skin surrounding your eyes but may cause redness or irritation on skin.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Trish McEvoy Eye Serum?
- Trish McEvoy Eye Serum – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Trish McEvoy Eye Serum?
- How To Apply Trish McEvoy Eye Serum
- Benefits of Trish McEvoy Eye Serum
- Disadvantages of Trish McEvoy Eye Serum
- Does Trish McEvoy Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Trish McEvoy Eye Serum
This product is brought to you by Trish McEvoy, a skin care line founded and managed by the celebrity makeup artist. The brand is also involved in providing on site skin care services through the Dr. Ronald Sherman/Trish McEvoy Skin Care Center. This skin label is all about simultaneously promoting skin health and beauty.
Trish McEvoy Eye Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen and fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lighten dark marks and other hyperpigmentation issues on your skin, including dark circles.
- Relieve your skin from puffiness.
- Promote faster rates of skin repairs and renewal.
- With regular product application, your eye skin appears healthier and more vibrant.
What Are The Ingredients In Trish McEvoy Eye Serum?
- Peptides: Enhance the volume, efficiency and rate of collagen production to support equally faster rates of repair and regeneration, as well as make turnovers more frequent.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s hydration significantly by attracting water molecules from the surrounding air and adjacent tissues, and promotes longer-term skin conditioning. However sometimes it causes redness and itching on skin.
- Panthenol: Thoroughly coats your skin with a protective film that helps keep your skin moisturized for hours by locking in moisture and preventing significant surface water loss.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Delivers a highly potent combination of fatty acids, antioxidants, and amino acids that aid in healing and regenerating your skin as it simultaneously promotes better protection from damage and aging.
- Echinacea purpurea Extract: It has a skin tightening effect, among other anti-aging properties, that smoothens the surface of your skin.
How To Apply Trish McEvoy Eye Serum
As guided by manufacturer:
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum is recommended for daily and nightly application for faster results and more visible improvements on your eye skin.
- Cleanse the application areas thoroughly, making sure to rid it of impurities that can prevent the product from deeply penetrating your skin.
- When you can, exfoliate before applying this eye cream.
Benefits Of Trish McEvoy Eye Serum
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum is gluten-free, fragrance-free, and is rid of parabens.
- This product has been tested and safe for use on skin and around the eye area but may cause redness or itching on applied area.
Disadvantages Of Trish McEvoy Eye Serum
- This product comes at a much steeper price tag compared to other similar products bearing more or less the same active ingredients and that commit to deliver similar benefits for your aging eye skin.
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum reviews are limited, providing limited reference about users’ firsthand experience in using this product.
- This product could use more antioxidants in its formula.
Does Trish McEvoy Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and other synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for reproductive health problems, including reproductive organ dysfunctions.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict : Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum
Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum contains a tight list of ingredients that all have very specific functions that, combined, help restore the youthful look in your eyes but it may cause redness or itching on skin. It may be difficult to maintain this serum, however, given how it will make an impact on your beauty budget for its expensive price tag. The good news is that, this product’s key ingredients may be easily obtained from other, less costly alternatives.