Tu’el C Power Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum?
According to the manufacture Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum specializes in brightening the skin. It’s formulated with huge portions of antioxidants and other lightening ingredients that gives fast results to the skin. The manufacturer employs a unique way of nutrient delivery that reaches the deep dermal layer of the skin.
You can find this product posted on their website and sell at $62 for every 30ml serum.
Tu’el was founded by Eva Friederich who started her career as a hairdresser. Braving the competitive market of skin care products and other cosmetics, she decided to launch her own company the revolutionized the usage of plant and other plant-derived ingredients. In 2000, she finally retired and passed along the company to her two daughters, Lori and Lisa.
Today, the two siblings strive to uphold and surpass the legacy of their mother by pushing everything to the next level. With their combined knowledge and expertise they got from their mom, they continue to implement the strictest quality control and extensive research to make sure that their products are safe, effective, and up to date.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum – Does It Really Work?
Using this Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum promises to give users the following benefits:
- Brighter and glowing skin like never before.
- Improved skin texture in just a few weeks of usage.
- Visibly reduce fine lines, expression lines, and deep-set wrinkles.
What Are The Ingredients In Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum?
Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum ingredients are carefully combined to safely give fast results in the shortest time span. Some of the ingredients it includes are the following:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is a potent antioxidant that helps protect the skin from oxidation and other environmental aggressors. It also helps brighten the skin.
- Lactic Acid: It is one of the most all the rage alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). It helps lessen acne breakouts and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. It may also slough away dead skin cells and impurities from skin. Although it may cause skin peeling or dryness.
- Malic Acid: This ingredient is another type of AHA that is derived from fruits. It increases the rate of exfoliation and improves the skin texture.
- Green Tea extracts: This extract is a natural source of antioxidant that envelopes the skin with protection against environmental stressors, and other skin damaging elements of nature.
How To Apply Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum
- To get the most out of Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum, apply two to three drops to the face, neck, and decollete area day and night.
- Make sure that you apply this serum to cleansed and toned face for better absorption.
- The manufacturer advises applying a layer of Tu’el Daily protect for best results.
Benefits Of Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum
- This serum gives intensive nourishment to the skin and helps restore the skin health.
- It helps stimulate the collagen formation of the skin that leads to faster cellular turn over and resurfacing of skin cells.
- This Vitamin C serum brightens the skin complexion while giving you protection from oxidative damage and other environmental stressors. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum
- The price point of this product is higher than the average product you can buy in the market.
- According to some user reviews, this serum can lead to skin dryness.
- Some people with sensitive skin tend to experience skin dryness.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
There are not many Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum side-effects reported on the internet. However, carefully scrutinizing its ingredients can tell us that you may experience the following side effects:
- Antioxidants are known to protect the skin from oxidation. However, large volumes can lead to skin dryness and flaking.
Final Verdict: Tu’el C Power Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum
Tu’el C Power Vitamin C Serum is a promising skincare product that Tu’el is proud of. It helps lighten the skin tone and give you a fairer skin. However, its formulation can lead to skin dryness for people who already have dry and sensitive skin. Lastly, this product is a bit expensive for the quantity you get.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."