We live in the age of high speeds and dense information. Trying to stay on top of all things can be overwhelming and definitely exhausting. High stress, lack of rest and junk food can lead to the early signs of skin aging leaving it with fine lines, worry marks, and dullness. Good news, we can sufficiently slow down and even reverse those signs – if we bring into our life the boost of health and energy which comes with the Ultimate Anti-Aging Smoothie. The golden phrase “You are what you eat” perfectly describes why eating healthy is good for your skin.
What Are Anti-Aging Smoothies?
First of all, any smoothie is a thick beverage created by blending a liquid base with raw vegetables/ fruits/ berries and other ingredients like nuts, herbal/nutritional supplements and etc. It’s well researched that free radicals (which come with junk food, sun damage, stress and other factors) harm our body cells and accelerate aging alongside with the other health problems. Antioxidants are the first aid for our battle against free radicals. Fortunately, Mother Nature already provides us with all the ingredients, helping to win this fight. What do you think, which foods are good sources of antioxidants Yes, you are absolutely right: all the ultimate anti-aging smoothies are simply loaded with antioxidants and carry many other health benefits.
Are Smoothies Actually Good For You?
They are one of the good ways to improve your guts’ wellbeing. Finely blended green vegetables are a wonderful source of fiber and also a “superfood” for many types of good bacteria in our digestive system.
It’s no secret how many people are addicted to unhealthy “bad” carbs food. Smoothies are full of “good” carbohydrates, helping you to eliminate this craving (which is the cornerstone for the most of the weight loss programs). Don’t hesitate to take advantage of all the benefits of fruit and vegetable smoothies!
Do smoothies help your skin? How to reverse aging skin? So many smoothie-obsessed models and celebrities show us the perfect example of how smoothies can be the first and positive answer to those questions.
Smoothies are very easy and super fast to prepare. They may be used as a healthy nutritious replacement for any meal.
And, finally, smoothies are very, very tasty!
12 Ultimate Anti-Aging Smoothies For Ageless Skin
1. Super Detox
The modern world literally bombards us with tons of harmful chemical substances. They are everywhere; they sneak into our bodies, slowly poisoning them. That’s why detoxifying is the first and the most important step for any diet, anti-aging or weight loss strategy. This smoothie contains powerful detox hitters to flush those toxins away.
- 1 green apple
- 0.5 cup blueberries
- 4 sticks of asparagus
- 1 cup of dandelion leaves
- 0.5 cup cilantro
- 4 Brazil nuts
- 1 cup coconut water
- Blend everything together in a blender for 1 minute, pour and drink!
2. Keto Booster
This smoothie is packed with “good” carbs, fatty acids and proteins. If you are struggling to lose some weight, Keto Booster will be your trusty teammate. The ketogenic diet is one of the most popular weight loss programs now. What do you eat on a keto diet? It’s the leafy greens and above ground vegetables, along with healthy proteins and fats. According to the studies, keto diet (based on avoidance of refined carbohydrates) is also the great way to defeat acne problem. As you know, green leafy vegetables contain only healthy natural carbs and that’s why they are used in many anti-acne food recipes.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 0.5 cup spinach
- 0.5 cup romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds, soaked
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Blend everything together, top it with 1 pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon and enjoy!
3. Flaxseed Smoothie
Another astonishing slim master! If you ever heard of flaxseed smoothie weight loss, you should definitely try this recipe. Flaxseed is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, proteins, and estrogens which support the beauty of your skin and make them into an excellent product for any slim diet.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pear
- 1 cup baby kale
- 0.5 cup of blueberries (superb antioxidant!)
- 2 tbsp. of flaxseed
Don’t forget what’s the best time to drink a smoothie – it is right after preparing it. That way you will get all the power of vitamins and nutrients (which can be decreased by refrigerating). Also, make sure to drink your smoothie at least 1 hour before the workout session or directly after it.
4. Wrinkle Fighting Smoothie
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries (well-known antioxidant; they are also rich in vitamin B and folic acid)
- 1 cup of spinach and 1 cup of Swiss chard (both those greens fight free radicals; support the health of your bones and help to regenerate cells – altogether warding off wrinkles)
- 1 cup of almond milk (source of vitamin E)
- 1 tbsp. of green tea powder (first-rate antioxidant, protects elastic features of your skin) Mix and blend – and have a very powerful ally on your side!
5. Blackberry Breeze
- 1 cup soy calcium fortified milk (isoflavones, protein, fiber, fatty acids and phytosterols for decreasing wrinkles and pigmentation)
- 1 cup blackberries (vitamins C, K, potassium and ellagic acid for youthful glow and health of your skin)
- 5 baby carrots, peeled (beta-carotene source and the great UV rays skin protectant)
- 2 tbsp. acai (Polyphenols and fatty acids for long-lasting beauty)
6. Goji Gorgeous
- 1 banana (rich in Vitamin B6, C, potassium, maintains your skin moisturized)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. of sunflower seeds (vitamin E for to help your skin shine)
- 2 tbsp. of Goji berries (20 vitamins and minerals, a source of amino acids – your body cells building power).
7. Avocado Ginger Wave
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 avocado (help to process fat, improve skin condition, detoxify)
- 1 tsp. ginger (detoxifies and helps to repair damaged tissues)
- 1 tbsp. green tea powder
8. Chocolate Power
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. of dark chocolate (high in polyphenols, supports brain function, keeps your skin looking younger)
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds (its vitamin c, zinc, and magnesium help to regenerate skin quickly)
9. Grand Pineapple
- 1 cup of chopped pineapple (vitamin C and enzyme Papain for improving skin hydration, elasticity, reducing age-spots and fine lines)
- 1 cup of Spring Salad mix (with all the benefits of complex carb veggies)
- 1/4 cup of almonds (reduces skin inflammation, helps to treat skin disorders)
- 1 cup of soy milk
10. Citrus Hero
- 1 orange (rich in vitamin C and enzymes, helps to reduce blood pressure, speeds up the detoxification process)
- 1 handful of blackberries
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cucumber (rehydrates skin, reduces irritation, destroys harmful toxins)
11. Green Bundle
- 1 big cucumber
- 1 cup of mixed greens (baby kale, tango and Lollo Rossa lettuces, radicchio, baby green mustard, arugula)
- 2 tbsp. of pecans
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 cup of water
- A great detox booster smoothie for younger-looking skin.
And finally, one of our best anti-aging smoothie recipes:
12. Back to 17
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 tsp. of oregano
- ¼ tsp. of turmeric (both have one of the highest ORAC scores as an antioxidant)
- ¼ cup of mango (beta-carotene and vitamin C)
- ¼ cup of pomegranate seed (the “youth fruit” full of vitamin B5, C, potassium, and polyphenols to make time go backward for your skin)
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. of Goji berries
Related: 2 Easy-to-Make, Healthy Diet Recipes
As you can see, these ultimate anti-aging smoothies are designed for helping you to return your skin (and your whole complexion overall) to its youthful glory. Happy blending!
The content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.