Yeouth Retinol Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Yeouth Retinol Serum?
This product is brought to you by YEOUTH, a skin care brand dedicated to bring women and men professionally formulated products that contain only medical grade active ingredients to deliver skin enhancing benefits that you can see and feel. The company’s founder has over 25 years of experience formulating products for leading brands in the beauty industry.
Yeouth Retinol Serum, US $54.95 for a 1 fl. oz. pump bottle, is a youth enhancing serum that uses retinol as a primary ingredient to help correct and protect your skin from early signs of skin damage and aging.
Yeouth Retinol Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Fade dark spots, wrinkles and other visible signs of skin damage and aging.
- Restore your photo-damaged skin back to its healthier, more appealing state.
- Tighten your pores and help improve your skin’s moisture content.
- Enhance your skin’s natural repair and healing mechanisms to help your skin better cope with multiple signs of damage and aging.
- Promote clearer, blemish-free skin and a brighter overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Yeouth Retinol Serum?
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative that promotes the appearance of youthful skin in two ways, that is, by enhancing exfoliation which stimulates skin regeneration and turnover, and by inhibiting the enzymatic pathways involved in melanin formation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Aloe Vera: It works closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms for skin repair and healing, enhancing your skin’s rate of recovery from signs of damage and aging.
- Pure Vitamin E: Soothes and smoothes your skin, it also rebuilds and fortifies your skin’s protective barrier which helps keep the moisture in, minimizes surface water loss, and better protects your skin from environmental stressors.
How to Apply: Yeouth Retinol Serum
- Apply Yeouth Retinol Serum on freshly cleansed and toned skin every night. Layer under your thicker creams.
- Make sure to wear sunscreen during the day because retinol makes your skin more prone to sun damage.
Benefits Of Yeouth Retinol Serum
- Yeouth Retinol Serum contains 2.5 per cent of retinol which is sufficiently potent to exfoliate your skin yet, mild enough to be used even on more sensitive skin types.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, GMOs and triclosan.
Disadvantages Of Yeouth Retinol Serum
- This product is relatively expensive considering that the primary ingredient, retinol, can be obtained from almost every other anti-aging product in the market.
- Yeouth Retinol Serum reviews demonstrate that different people respond differently to this product’s formulation.
- The ingredients present may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does Yeouth Retinol Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Yeouth Retinol Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which can produce benzene, a carcinogen, as a by-product when combined with Vitamin C which this product also contains.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
Final Verdict: Yeouth Retinol Serum
There’s no new or innovative ingredient or complex in Yeouth Retinol Serum but, it does contain retinol, one of the most effective ingredients when it comes to fighting multiple signs of skin aging. This product will deliver on its claims but, it comes with considerable risks.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: