Yeouth Retinol Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Yeouth Retinol Serum Overview:
Yeouth Retinol Serum, US $54.95 for a 1 fl. oz. pump bottle, is a youth enhancing serum that uses retinol as a primary ingredient to help correct and protect your skin from early signs of skin damage and aging.
About Yeouth Retinol Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by YEOUTH, a skin care brand dedicated to bring women and men professionally formulated products that contain only medical grade active ingredients to deliver skin enhancing benefits that you can see and feel. The company’s founder has over 25 years of experience formulating products for leading brands in the beauty industry.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Fade dark spots, wrinkles and other visible signs of skin damage and aging.
- Restore your photo-damaged skin back to its healthier, more appealing state.
- Tighten your pores and help improve your skin’s moisture content.
- Enhance your skin’s natural repair and healing mechanisms to help your skin better cope with multiple signs of damage and aging.
- Promote clearer, blemish-free skin and a brighter overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Yeouth Retinol Serum?
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative that promotes the appearance of youthful skin in two ways, that is, by enhancing exfoliation which stimulates skin regeneration and turnover, and by inhibiting the enzymatic pathways involved in melanin formation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet, it captures moisture from the surroundings, deposits these into your skin, and then it magnifies your skin’s capability to hold and retain moisture for a long time.
- Aloe Vera: It works closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms for skin repair and healing, enhancing your skin’s rate of recovery from signs of damage and aging.
- Pure Vitamin E: Soothes and smoothes your skin, it also rebuilds and fortifies your skin’s protective barrier which helps keep the moisture in, minimizes surface water loss, and better protects your skin from environmental stressors.
Directions To Use:
Apply Yeouth Retinol Serum on freshly cleansed and toned skin every night. Layer under your thicker creams. Make sure to wear sunscreen during the day because retinol makes your skin more prone to sun damage.
- Yeouth Retinol Serum contains 2.5 per cent of retinol which is sufficiently potent to exfoliate your skin yet, mild enough to be used even on more sensitive skin types.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, GMOs and triclosan.
- This product is relatively expensive considering that the primary ingredient, retinol, can be obtained from almost every other anti-aging product in the market.
- Yeouth Retinol Serum reviews demonstrate that different people respond differently to this product’s formulation.
Does Yeouth Retinol Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Yeouth Retinol Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which can produce benzene, a carcinogen, as a by-product when combined with Vitamin C which this product also contains.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
Yeouth Retinol Serum Customer Reviews:
Yeouth Retinol Serum reviews read:
- “I wanted to love this product. After breaking out ( I’m 41 and never get pimples) with big, painful pimples after use I stop using until my face cleared. I started using it again to give another chance and when I woke up a big pimple again! Sorry, cannot use it.:(” — Breakout City on Amazon
- “I am a VIP customer. I have been using the hydrauluc serum for over a year. I’m 60 going on 25 and my skin never looked or felt so good. Previous to using your product, I used perscription RetinA for years. I have a mild case of Rosacia . With the serum I get vertualky no redness.I was thinking of using all of your products” — Sheryl on the Yeouth Website
There’s no new or innovative ingredient or complex in Yeouth Retinol Serum but, it does contain retinol, one of the most effective ingredients when it comes to fighting multiple signs of skin aging. This product will deliver on its claims but, it comes with considerable risks.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.