Youthful Essence Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Youthful Essence?
Youthful Essence is a microdermabrasion system that allows you to regularly exfoliate your skin right in the comfort of your own home. This is the DIY microdermabrasion kit endorsed by celebrities, Susan Lucci and Guthy Renker. Youthful Essence supports faster Skin Brightener and turnovers with the following basic components:
- Youthful Essence Cleansing Facial Wash
- Youthful Essence Facial Mist & Toner
- Youthful Essence Daily Protection Moisturizer with SPF 15
- Youthful Essence Resurfacing Cream
- Youthful Essence Resurfacing Tool
- Youthful Essence Sponge Applicator
Why is Youthful Essence discontinued?
Well, it’s not even certain if it is still around. However, the old website is no longer working but, the products remain available on leading online retail stores. Contents of the basic kit may vary depending on availability from resellers and distributors. Each component is typically sold individually as well, that includes the Youthful Essence replacement brush.
Youthful Essence – Does it Really Work?
Youthful Essence which is intended for use on adult skin, corrects as well as protects skin from damage and visible signs of skin aging. Microdermabrasion is the key mechanism that this system uses to renew and regenerate damaged and aging skin faster.
Reviews confirm the effectiveness of microdermabrasion in facilitating these important skin functions. In addition. the microdermabrasion tools are complemented with the use of toners, moisturizers and the Resurfacing Cream. Used regularly, your skin becomes softer like a baby’s.
What Are The Ingredients In Youthful Essence
The Youthful Essence Resurfacing Cream is formulated with the following key ingredients:
- Aluminum Oxide (Micronized Crystals): These ingredients facilitate skin regeneration by sloughing off the tough, damaged surface layer of your skin. It stimulates higher levels of collagen production by rubbing off and eliminating old skin.
- Vitamin E: It provides deep nourishment. It also floods your skin with antioxidants.
- Vitamin C: It re-energizes your skin cells and revives the optimal functioning of various mechanisms that make your skin look and feel younger. It also protects your skin by neutralizing free radicals.
- Vitamin A: This is another powerful antioxidant included in Youthful Essence. It also delivers anti-aging functions that speed up your skin’s renewal and rejuvenation.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil: It soothes, calms and smoothens your skin by flooding it with moisture. It helps restore your skin’s ideal capacity to store and hold in moisture longer.
How to apply Youthful Essence
Use this product on freshly cleansed skin cleared of impurities only. Follow manufacturer’s instructions on the labels closely to minimize risks of permanently damaging your skin.
Benefits of Youthful Essence
- This product exfoliates your skin using a tried and tested method for performing this task on skin.
- Youthful Essence Reviews show satisfied users.
- This system promotes faster skin rejuvenation and renewal.
- Components of this system are either sold as a bundle or, individually.
- Kits and individual components remain conveniently available online.
Disadvantages of Youthful Essence
- The manufacturer does not appear to maintain an official product website where information about this system may be validated.
- Reviews posted by users and professionals alike are rare and hard to find.
- DIY microdermabrasion may pose greater risks versus professionally administered procedures.
- Microdermabrasion may not be the best way to exfoliate your skin.
- This mechanism may harm some skin types, including those who have acne-challenged skin, rather than bring about improvements.
Does Youthful Essence Have Any Side-Effects?
Side effects of Youthful Essence are:
- Physical exfoliation may make acne breakouts worse
- Some ingredients may be sensitizing to skin
- Reusing tools increases the risk of contamination and skin infection
Is it worth buying Youthful Essence?
Reviews show that Youthful Essence may benefit some skin more than others. Microdermabrasion remains to be an effective method for exfoliating skin. However, it may no longer be the best method to exfoliate, and is most especially not recommended for sensitive, reactive, and acne-challenged skin. So, while it may work, it may or may not work well for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Youthful Essence:
What is the Price of Youthful Essence?
Youthful Essence basic kit sells for $150.
Where to buy Youthful Essence?
These products are available for sale as a bundle or, individually via leading online retail stores. It is not clear whether or not there are physical boutiques that sell the kits or individual components of this brand.
Who Should Use Youthful Essence?
This system is recommended for use on adult skin.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."