Angeliq Menopause Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Angeliq Menopause Tablet?
Angeliq Menopause Supplement is available in tablets in the following concentrations: 0.25 mg/0.5 mg or 0.5 mg/1 mg.
This menopause supplement is primarily intended as hormone replacement to address the significant decrease in natural estrogen production by delivering external sources of of drospirenone and estradiol.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Angeliq Menopause Tablet?
- Angeliq Menopause Tablet– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Angeliq Menopause Tablet?
- How To Apply Angeliq Menopause Tablet?
- Benefits of Angeliq Menopause Tablet
- Disadvantages of Angeliq Menopause Tablet
- Does Angeliq Menopause Tablet Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Angeliq Menopause Tablet
Angeliq Menopause Tablet– Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Bayer Healthcare, a leading global pharmaceutical company founded and headquartered in Germany.
Currently branded as Bayer Pharma AG with headquarters located in Berlin, the current structure and labels encompass the results of a merger with Shering AG which was completed in 2006.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Make up for lost estrogen production volume to relieve menopause symptoms among women with intact uterus.
- Promote hormone balance to keep your menopause symptoms at bay.
What Are The Ingredients In Angeliq Menopause Tablet?
- Estradiol: Provides replacement for the dwindling volume of estrogen to relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Drospirenone/Progestin: Provides replacement for the decreasing amount of progesterone to help restore hormone balance.
How To Apply Angeliq Menopause Tablet?
Angeliq Menopause Tablet must only be used with the prescription of a healthcare professional for proper screening and dosage guidance.
Benefits of Angeliq Menopause Tablet
- Angeliq Menopause Tablet relieves moderate to severe cases of vasomotor symptoms among women who have their uterus intact, including hot flashes and night sweats, that are commonly associated with the onset of menopause.
- This product is manufactured by a reputable pharmaceutical company and is widely available.
Disadvantages of Angeliq Menopause Tablet
- This product is not appropriate for all women, and not to be used in less than extreme cases of vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause.
- Angeliq Menopause Tablet reviews indicate that not all women who need hormone replacement have experienced the same benefits and side effects in using this drug which shows that results may vary from person-to-person.
Does Angeliq Menopause Tablet Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients, indications, and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Angeliq Menopause Supplement:
- Allergic reactions depending on your history of allergy
- Vaginal bleeding
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fluid retention
- Migraines and severe headaches
- Heart attack
- Cancers associated with the reproductive organs and estrogen
- High blood pressure
- Increased risk for developing cardiovascular diseases
- Enlargement of benign tumors located in the uterus
Read Next – Activella Reviews
Final Verdict: Angeliq Menopause Tablet
Angeliq Menopause Tablet is meant to deliver hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to those who will benefit more from this treatment route for menopause.
HRT has inherent disadvantages and side effects, and therefore, proper use and dosage must not be taken lightly.
The advice of a health professional is warranted prior to taking this medication for your proper screening — because not all women can gain more that the risks associated with this type of medication.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."