Angeliq Menopause Supplement Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Angeliq Menopause Tablet Overview:
Angeliq Menopause Supplement is available in tablets in the following concentrations: 0.25 mg/0.5 mg or 0.5 mg/1 mg. This menopause supplement is primarily intended as hormone replacement to address the significant decrease in natural estrogen production by delivering external sources of of drospirenone and estradiol.
About Angeliq Menopause Tablet — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Bayer Healthcare, a leading global pharmaceutical company founded and headquartered in Germany. Currently branded as Bayer Pharma AG with headquarters located in Berlin, the current structure and labels encompass the results of a merger with Shering AG which was completed in 2006.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Make up for lost estrogen production volume to relieve menopause symptoms among women with intact uterus.
- Promote hormone balance to keep your menopause symptoms at bay.
What Are The Ingredients In Angeliq Menopause Tablet?
- Estradiol: Provides replacement for the dwindling volume of estrogen to relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Drospirenone/Progestin: Provides replacement for the decreasing amount of progesterone to help restore hormone balance.
Directions To Use:
Angeliq Menopause Tablet must only be used with the prescription of a healthcare professional for proper screening and dosage guidance.
- Angeliq Menopause Tablet relieves moderate to severe cases of vasomotor symptoms among women who have their uterus intact, including hot flashes and night sweats, that are commonly associated with the onset of menopause.
- This product is manufactured by a reputable pharmaceutical company and is widely available.
- This product is not appropriate for all women, and not to be used in less than extreme cases of vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause.
- Angeliq Menopause Tablet reviews indicate that not all women who need hormone replacement have experienced the same benefits and side effects in using this drug which shows that results may vary from person-to-person.
Does Angeliq Menopause Tablet Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients, indications, and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Angeliq Menopause Supplement:
- Allergic reactions depending on your history of allergy
- Vaginal bleeding
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fluid retention
- Migraines and severe headaches
- Heart attack
- Cancers associated with the reproductive organs and estrogen
- High blood pressure
- Increased risk for developing cardiovascular diseases
- Enlargement of benign tumors located in the uterus
Angeliq Menopause Tablet Customer Reviews:
Angeliq Menopause Tablet reviews read:
- “I’m 55 and have been struggling the last three years with menopausal symptoms. I finally gave in and started taking hormone treatment last May (2009). I suffered from night sweats, insomnia, hot flashes, mood swings, you name it up to the point it was overwhelming and interfering with my day-to-day life. My doctor put me on Angeliq, a pill that is a combination of estrongen and progesterine. The first months were great — it was like a miracle pill! My symptoms vanished. However, one problem was that I was bleeding constantly. My doctor ordered vaginal ultrasounds and even a uterine biopsy (very unpleasant) to rule out medical issues. But now, many months later, I have my symptoms back and the bleeding issue continues. I am told by my doctor I only have one other alternative and that is to take a different hormone for the first 25 days of the month, then go off, have my period and the at the first of the month go back on the pills. I am not convinced this is best for me. I still take the Angeliq, but I know it is what is causing my bleeding. Before the pills, I was barely ever having a period. Please give me some advise…” — Roberta of abcNEWS
- “I didn’t believe that menopause can have such severe symptoms until I started getting really bad headaches, night sweats and hot flushes that I felt so helpless. That was until my OB GYN prescribed me Angeliq. My symptoms miraculously disappeared and I’ve been having more graceful time going through menopause since then. I just hope it continues to work for me”.
Angeliq Menopause Tablet is meant to deliver hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to those who will benefit more from this treatment route for menopause. HRT has inherent disadvantages and side effects, and therefore, proper use and dosage must not be taken lightly. The advise of a health professional is warranted prior to taking this medication for your proper screening — because not all women can gain more that the risks associated with this type of medication.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.