Advertising Disclosure ?
The content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Reading Time: 3 minutes
What is Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream?
Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream, US $27 for 0.33 fl. oz., is a special formula designed to bring comfort and relief to the delicate skin around your eyes but may cause irritation on applied area.
Avene is a French skincare brand inspired by the healing powers of the Avene Thermal Spring Water which has been used for centuries to treat various skin conditions. This water has been claimed to consist of several minerals required by your skin in high quantities to facilitate faster, more efficient healing. It now serves as the base ingredient for all the products formulated by Avene.
Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream – Does it Really work?
Based on manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Correct and fade the signs of skin aging that appear around your eyes.
- Restore your skin’s optimal moisture content.
- Provide better protection from damage and aging to this area.
- Strengthen your skin and re-fortify the outer layer to build resilience.
- Lighten dark marks and brighten your overall skin tone.
This product offers a multi-faceted solution to reinvigorate the health and youthfulness of your eye skin. It provides nourishment and protection, most especially.
Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
What are the Ingredients in Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream?
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Contains minerals your skin needs to recover from damage and to strengthen it to make it better able to withstand environmental causes of skin damage and aging.
- Mineral Oil: Moisturizes your skin, dramatically giving it a boost that plumps it and restores its dewiness and suppleness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Captures and stores moisture from the surroundings so that your skin can stay comfortably hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Vitamin E: Helps revive your skin’s protective barrier to keep moisture in, as it simultaneously nourishes your skin to restore moisture as well as protect it from cell-damaging free radicals but it leads to skin irritation.
- Antioxidants: Revitalizes your skin and forms a shield to help stop free radicals and other environmental stressors from damaging your skin.
Benefits of Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream
- Manufacturer guarantees that this product has undergone and passed a series of tests that establish its efficacy and safety.
- The formula helps to moisture in skin but may cause skin irritation.
- The cream has a very lightweight consistency that allows it to become easily absorbed and assimilated by your skin.
Disadvantages of Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream
Does Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin and eye irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Dextran Sulfate.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to potential prolonged exposure to Triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that combine easily with the confirmed carcinogen, 1,4 dioxane
How To Apply Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream?
- Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream must be incorporated into your morning and evening skin care routines.
- Apply the product only on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
Final Verdict: Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream
Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream is a formula that can help restore moisture on skin around your eyes. Unfortunately, its ingredients are so basic that it shouldn’t be any different from your regular moisturized if your have a well-formulated one. You can choose to either use this product, find a more potent formula or, use your moisturizer to re-hydrate these parts.It offers 30 days return policy.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow's feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the "right one" that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you'll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.