Corium 21 Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Corium 21?
There are 180 species and 2,200 varieties of aloe but barbadensis miller is the most effective variety of aloe vera in moisturizing, rejuvenating and healing the most dry skin problems – that is why Corium 21 listed it as its number one ingredient.
Table of Contents [Show]
Added to the aloe is a precise balance of nutrients, vitamins and emollients that help restore serious skin conditions by penetrating quickly and deeply into the skin thus leaving it soft, non-greasy and highly hydrated.
Give the skin an absolute treat for $55.90, enjoy one of the finest aloe vera skin creams that come in 8 oz. jars.
Corium 21 is said to be 100% natural and safe that the skin will drink it up. As it is an extensive moisturizer that penetrates an amazing seven layers deep, the pure aloe vera contained here softens the skin and dilates the tiny capillaries to increase circulation, as well as stimulate and repair the skin at the cellular level.
Corium 21 is said to work extremely on dry skin, abrasions, acne, allergic rashes, burns, chapped lips, eczema, rosacea, sunburn, varicose veins, warts, and much more – even psoriasis sufferers who have tried everything report spectacular results with this product.
There is no searchable detail about the manufacturer of Corium 21 in their website but they left an address and contact number where they could be reached.
They also offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
What Are The Ingredients In Corium 21?
Corium 21 Ingredients listed in their website:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Has six antiseptic agents that fight infection at least three anti-inflammatory agents and , three analgesics to reduce pain and itching,.
- PEG-100 Stearate – A substance from palm oil which helps other ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin. It is used as emollient, emulsifier and moisturizer.
- Glyceryl Stearate – It is a popular emulsifier and emollient used in cosmetic preparations such as creams and lotions, providing stability and improving skin texture. It is also used as a humectant and aids in exfoliating the skin.
- Isopropyl Palmitate – Is an oil-based emollient, moisturizer, and thickening agent. It is used in many moisturizing creams as it forms a thin layer on the skin and easily penetrates.
- Cetyl Alcohol – Is derived from coconut and palm oils that is used as an emollient and emulsifier. It is non-drying and prevents the loss of moisture from the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol – Is from natural oil such as coconut or sage essential oil. It is a safe, effective food grade preservative which protects against bacteria and microbial contamination.
Benefits of Corium 21
- Corium 21 contains, as its number one ingredient, the most potent aloe vera juice and precisely balanced with lots of vitamins and nutrients such as rose hip oil, Japanese green tea extract and soluble collagen.
- It is said to be an intensive moisturizer for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin, cracked skin, irritated skin, itchy skin, sun burn, and acne. It is non-greasy and great for sensitive skin – for the face and body.
- No animal testing has been done while creating this product.
Disadvantages of Corium 21
- While the manufacturer listed all ingredients contained in their product along with the uses and functions, they did not specify the amount in ratio.
- No scientific studies shown or illustrated to back up their claim.
- There are no details about the manufacturer aside from their address and contact information.
Does Corium 21 Have Any Side Effects?
If we will look on the ingredients Corium 21 listed, there should be no known harmful side effects for the use of this product.
How To Apply Corium 21?
Corium 21 can be used in a number of ways:
- Apply cream on face and body after your favorite cleansing routine as a moisturizer.
- Apply cream in small amounts to the affected area at least 3 times a day. For critical areas, apply often until rash, inflammation or itching subsides. Continue to use on this area even after condition has improved or disappeared.
Final Verdict: Corium 21
Corium 21 contains barbadensis miller aloe that is said to be the species with the most potent healing properties in the world so the results can be fast and dramatically go as deep as seven layers of skin.
It is a moisturizing, rejuvenating and healing lotion that helps restore even the most severe dry skin.
Manufacturer claims Corium 21 has incredible ingredients that can give an absolute treat for an affordable price. However they listed BHT as one of their ingredients, which has a significant amount of conflicting research regarding its carcinogenic effects.
It still remains a controversial ingredient around the world as it still pose unanswered queries whether it can cause significant damage to the lungs, liver and kidneys or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."