What is DNA Eye Renewal?
As mentioned on manufacturer’s website, Moy-Fincher Medical Group’s DNA Eye Renewal, US $70 for 30 ml, is a product designed to renew and rejuvenate damaged and aged eye skin with a multi-functional complex that promises to deliver the following results:
- Smoother and finer skin texture and tighter pores.
- Rejuvenate by filling in gaps in the skin that make your skin appear firmer, denser and more pulled up.
- Corrects signs of skin aging, including UV damage, that causes skin to wrinkle and darken, with the help of collagen production enhancing ingredients.
Table of Contents [Show]
Moy-Fincher Medical Group was founded by Dr. Ronald Moy, dermatologist of some of the most prominent names in Beverly Hills, and are based on bioengineered DNA repair enzymes and Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) technologies.
What are the Ingredients in DNA Eye Renewal?
- DNA Repair Enzymes: Derived from marine and botanical sources, these smart enzymes facilitate cellular-level repairs that helps retain the vitality of skin cells; improves skin health with regular application.
- Beta Glucan: Supports the maintenance of skin elasticity by providing better synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers to keep skin tight and firm.
- Rosemarinus Officinalis: Restores the strength and resilience of your skin’s surface layer so that it can more ably perform its protective function.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts like a moisture magnet that draws in water droplets into your skin and releases these over long periods of time to keep your skin from drying. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Matrixyl 3000: Formulated with peptides, this complex enhances skin elasticity and gives skin a better, firmer contour by enhancing skin repair and rejuvenation mechanisms.
How To Apply DNA Eye Renewal
- Use DNA Eye Renewal as part of your daytime and evening skin care regimen.
- For best results, use with DNA Intensive Renewal and DNA Night Renewal.
Benefits of DNA Eye Renewal
- Product contains a rich complex of ingredients that provides a broad spectrum of skin care benefits which, all in all, redound to healthier, more age resistant skin.
- Product is made with ingredients that can help restore and repair damages on the skin matrix to correct signs of damage and skin aging but may leads to itching on skin.
- Product is moderately priced for the quantity and potential benefits that you can derive with every drop.
Disadvantages of DNA Eye Renewal
- Manufacturer has received a warning from the US Food and Drug Administration in 2015 ordering the company to stop making claims that connotes the product makes physiological changes that would cause this product to be non-cosmetic but rather a new drug that will need to pass FDA certification.
- Contains PEGs, chemicals that can introduce 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, in the formula if it becomes contaminated during manufacturing process.
- Formula includes Hyaluronic Acid which sometimes causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Frequently Asked Questions About DNA Eye Renewal
Q.How Do I Use DNA Eye Renewal?
A: You are required to use this product twice a day, morning and in the evening. Ensure that you use it consistently in order to achieve optimal results.
Q. How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: Duration of noticeable results are not given.
Q. What is the Price of DNA Eye Renewal?
A: The Price of DNA Eye Renewal is $70 for 30 ml.
Q. What are the Precautions When Using DNA Eye Renewal?
A: Use DNA Eye Renewal as instructed by the manufacturer.
Q. Does the DNA Eye Renewal Come With Money Back Guarantee?
A: No, There is no such guarantee given by the manufacturers.
Final Verdict : DNA Eye Renewal
DNA Eye Renewal certainly sounds and looks like the next most amazing product addition that can happen to your anti-aging stash after a long time. Makes one doubt the results, however, when the evidence for potency is missing. Also this formula causes itching on skin.This product do not offer money back guarantee.