DNA Eye Renewal Review: Is This Product Worth a Buy or not?
DNA Eye Renewal Introduction
Moy-Fincher Medical Group’s DNA Eye Renewal, US $70 for 30 ml, is a product designed to renew and rejuvenate damaged and aged eye skin with a multi-functional complex that promises to deliver the following results:
Smoother and finer skin texture and tighter pores.
Rejuvenate by filling in gaps in the skin that make your skin appear firmer, denser and more pulled up.
Corrects signs of skin aging, including UV damage, that causes skin to wrinkle and darken, with the help of collagen production enhancing ingredients.
Moy-Fincher Medical Group was founded by Dr. Ronald Moy, dermatologist of some of the most prominent names in Beverly Hills, and are based on bioengineered DNA repair enzymes and Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) technologies.
DNA Eye Renewal Ingredients
- DNA Repair Enzymes: Derived from marine and botanical sources, these smart enzymes facilitate cellular-level repairs that helps retain the vitality of skin cells; improves skin health with regular application.
- Beta Glucan: Supports the maintenance of skin elasticity by providing better synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers to keep skin tight and firm.
- Rosemarinus Officinalis: Restores the strength and resilience of your skin’s surface layer so that it can more ably perform its protective function.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts like a moisture magnet that draws in water droplets into your skin and releases these over long periods of time to keep your skin from drying.
- Willowherb: Has natural anti-inflammatory benefits that relieves skin from irritation.
- Spanish Lavender: Fades and smoothens out wrinkles.
- Matrixyl 3000: Formulated with peptides, this complex enhances skin elasticity and gives skin a better, firmer contour by enhancing skin repair and rejuvenation mechanisms.
DNA Eye Renewal Directions:
- Use DNA Eye Renewal as part of your daytime and evening skin care regimen.
- For best results, use with DNA Intensive Renewal and DNA Night Renewal.
DNA Eye Renewal Advantages
- Product contains a rich complex of ingredients that provides a broad spectrum of skin care benefits which, all in all, redound to healthier, more age resistant skin.
- Product is made with ingredients that can help restore and repair damages on the skin matrix to correct signs of damage and skin aging.
- Product is moderately priced for the quantity and potential benefits that you can derive with every drop
DNA Eye Renewal Disadvantages
- Manufacturer has received a warning from the US Food and Drug Administration in 2015 ordering the company to stop making claims that connotes the product makes physiological changes that would cause this product to be non-cosmetic but rather a new drug that will need to pass FDA certification.
- Contains PEGs, chemicals that can introduce 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, in the formula if it becomes contaminated during manufacturing process.
- Formula includes butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients, two of the most highly irritating ingredients that can be found in personal care products.
DNA Eye Renewal certainly sounds and looks like the next most amazing product addition that can happen to your anti-aging stash after a long time. Makes one doubt the results, however, when the evidence for potency is missing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.