DNA Regeneration Serum Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is DNA Regeneration Serum?
DNA Regeneration Serum, US $145, is an anti-aging serum that takes pride in the growth factors with which its formula is enriched with, that has been completely derived from barley. This rather fresh and revolutionary concept in topical skin care promises to deliver the following multiple benefits to aging and mature skin:
- Strengthen your skin by improving skin synthesis which, in turn improves its natural resilience in fighting off damage and signs of skin aging.
- Smoothen and even out your skin tone, relieving it of inflammation to restore your healthy complexion.
- Soothe and calm skin irritations, including redness, itchiness and swelling for a more radiant and flawless complexion but may cause swelling on skin.
- Tighten your skin to make it appear younger and more pulled up.
- Heal and treat skin damage, including those caused by UV and other environmental stressors in just 8 weeks.
“Beyond beauty, pure science” – That is the promise of the brand behind this product, founded by the prominent and well-respected dermatologist, Dr. Ronald L. Moy, who has spent over 25 years as a skin specialist before starting out his brand of skin care.
What are the Ingredients in DNA Regeneration Serum?
- Growth Factor: AA synthetically formed peptide derived from barley extracts, particularly known as Transgenic Barley SH-Oligopeptide-1, helps speed up DNA EGF regeneration and turnover which, in turn, helps create new skin and surfaces a new layer periodically and fast so that your skin regularly appears healthy, vibrant, and young-looking but it may cause swelling sometimes.
How To Apply DNA Regeneration Serum
- DNA Regeneration Serum must be applied only as part of your evening skin care routine to support your skin’s renewal and regeneration while you take your beauty rest.
- To use, apply product only on freshly cleansed and toned skin, using upwards motion with occasional circular massaging and gentle tapping to help pack the product into your skin.
Benefits of DNA Regeneration Serum
- This product’s manufacturer claims that it is the only product to carry a fully botanically-derived growth factor that does not degrade and lose its potency when exposed to sunlight and heat
- This product is feels feather-light on skin and is easily absorbent which makes it assimilated by your skin faster than most other anti-wrinkle creams but may cause swelling on applied area.
- DNA Regeneration Serum reviews posted by beauty enthusiasts and ordinary users alike praise this product for delivering on its anti-wrinkle promises.
Disadvantages of DNA Regeneration Serum
- This product is significantly more expensive than other anti-wrinkle creams.
- This product offers very specific solution, that is, speed up skin cell regeneration, and misses out on other ingredients, like antioxidants, that can help restore youthful skin.
- DNA Regeneration Serum reviews show that this product performs differently across different people.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Final Verdict:DNA Regeneration Serum
DNA Regeneration Serum has a scientific formulation to offer that comes with a seriously expensive price tag. Growth Factor may be its key ingredient which possibly works just as well as other active wrinkle care ingredients at a much lower price point but may cause swelling on applied area. After all, your skin decides which it responds to the best.There is no return policy on this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: