DNA Regeneration Serum Review
DNA Regeneration Serum Description
DNA Regeneration Serum, US $145, is an anti-aging serum that takes pride in the growth factors with which its formula is enriched with, that has been completely derived from barley. This rather fresh and revolutionary concept in topical skin care promises to deliver the following multiple benefits to aging and mature skin:
- Strengthen your skin by improving skin synthesis which, in turn improves its natural resilience in fighting off damage and signs of skin aging
- Smoothen and even out your skin tone, relieving it of inflammation to restore your healthy complexion
- Soothe and calm skin irritations, including redness, itchiness and swelling for a more radiant and flawless complexion
- Tighten your skin to make it appear younger and more pulled up
- Heal and treat skin damage, including those caused by UV and other environmental stressors in just 8 weeks
“Beyond beauty, pure science” – That is the promise of the brand behind this product, founded by the prominent and well-respected dermatologist, Dr. Ronald L. Moy, who has spent over 25 years as a skin specialist before starting out his brand of skin care.
DNA Regeneration Serum Ingredients
- Growth Factor: A synthetically formed peptide derived from barley extracts, particularly known as Transgenic Barley SH-Oligopeptide-1, helps speed up DNA EGF regeneration and turnover which, in turn, helps create new skin and surfaces a new layer periodically and fast so that your skin regularly appears healthy, vibrant, and young-looking
DNA Regeneration Serum must be applied only as part of your evening skin care routine to support your skin’s renewal and regeneration while you take your beauty rest. To use, apply product only on freshly cleansed and toned skin, using upwards motion with occasional circular massaging and gentle tapping to help pack the product into your skin.
DNA Regeneration Serum Advantages
- This product’s manufacturer claims that it is the only product to carry a fully botanically-derived growth factor that does not degrade and lose its potency when exposed to sunlight and heat
- This product is feels feather-light on skin and is easily absorbent which makes it assimilated by your skin faster than most other anti-wrinkle creams.
- DNA Regeneration Serum reviews posted by beauty enthusiasts and ordinary users alike praise this product for delivering on its anti-wrinkle promises.
DNA Regeneration Serum Disadvantages
- This product is significantly more expensive than other anti-wrinkle creams.
- This product offers very specific solution, that is, speed up skin cell regeneration, and misses out on other ingredients, like antioxidants, that can help restore youthful skin.
- DNA Regeneration Serum reviews show that this product performs differently across different people.
DNA Regeneration Serum has a scientific formulation to offer that comes with a seriously expensive price tag. Growth Factor may be its key ingredient which possibly works just as well as other active wrinkle care ingredients at a much lower price point. After all, your skin decides which it responds to the best.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: