GLAMGLOW GlowStarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, And More.
What is GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer?
This product is brought to you by GLAMGLOW, a skin care brand launched in 2010, initially catering only to the pro makeup requirements of stage actors and makeup artists who needed products that deliver results made to impress. The brand quickly grew a cult following and was launched to the general public the following year. Presently, GLAMGLOW enjoys presence in more than 100 countries.
GLAMGLOW GlowStarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, US $49 for a jar, is a tinted moisturizer that leaves your skin with a glow and a light shimmer for a healthier looking skin that you can get in an instant and that comes with buildable benefits with long-term, regular use.
GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give dull, tired-looking skin an instant, quick-fix.
- Combine instant results with buildable benefits that your skin can obtain with regular product application.
- Promote clearer, smoother and more radiant skin in a single swipe.
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture content, giving your skin a dewier, denser appearance and a natural glow that makes your skin appear younger and more radiant.
- Improve your skin tone and make it appear more even for a healthier looking complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer?
- Lipid Complex: It supports faster skin healing and repair functions, and improves the quality and strength of your skin’s barrier protection function.
- TEAOXI: A patented complex of antioxidants consisting of real tea leaves that deliver an antioxidant boost which revitalizes and re-energizes your skin, providing it with amped up protection against free radical attacks.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Ceramides: Enhance your skin’s barrier protection function, it improves your skin’s resilience from factors that age and damage your skin.
- Algae Extract: It significantly improves your skin’s moisture content and supports significant skin plumping, and aids in restoring your skin’s ability to capture and lock in moisture.
How to apply GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer
GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer is best used as a daytime tinted moisturizer. Apply on freshly cleansed and toned skin. You might also want to layer on with makeup.
Benefits of GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer
- GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer comes in three different shades to match every possible skin tone — Pearl Glow, Nude Glow, and Sun Glow.
- This product has been conceptualized and formulated to deliver multiple benefits in just a single treatment solution.
Disadvantages of GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer
- This product contains fragrance ingredients and synthetic dyes which may not make it suitable for use on more sensitive and reactive skin types.
- GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer reviews provide a broad and highly varied range of firsthand experiences that gives you a 50-50 chance of either liking this product or not.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using GLAMGLOW GlowStarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, silicone, fragrance ingredients, and artificial colorants.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer
GLAMGLOW Illuminating Moisturizer provides an innovative solution to your daily moisturizing and cover up needs. With this product, you can do both in just a single stroke. Unfortunately, this one asks you to gain the benefits with several compromises, that includes possible skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: