Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate: Does it Really Work?
Are you tired of looking tired? It’s hard to keep a healthy looking skin and complexion while daily stresses like rush hour traffic, work deadlines and home responsibilities are wearing you down. It makes it even harder for skin to cope when its dry and you’ve had very little time to rest the previous night.
You can’t use just any other oil or cream to help revive skin or else, your next problem would certainly be oiliness and even acne breakout! Hold your horses, don’t panic. A Daily Reviving Concentrate from no less than one of the world’s most trusted brand, Kiehl’s, might just be able to give your skin a much needed rescue.
About Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate has been made specially for skin to fight fatigue and dullness. As opposed to night oils and creams, Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate promises to keep skin ultrahydrated as you go about your daily grind from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This you can achieve with a $46 for every 30ml bottle of this product.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
In 1894, Kiehl’s began as an apothecary, a pharmacy, serving the East Village side of New York. Prior to that, its precursor, “Brunswick Apotheke”, has built a community of loyal clientele before it was sold to John Kiel. A new owner, Irving Morse, took over in 1921, during which time, Kiehl’s Musk Oil, originally tagged as “Love Oil”, was first blended and introduced to the market.
In 1961, Kiehl’s expands its men’s products as Irving Morse’s son, Aaron, took over. Not only did Kiehl’s gain wider recognition for its men’s line but generally, for its skincare products – energizing facial scrubs, oil-free toners, light weight body lotions, midnight recovery concentrates, wrinkle reducing creams, and facial moisturizers. Kiehl’s was definitely setting the tone for advancements in the science of skincare.
Kiehl’s has also become more and more famous for its unique and first of its kind philantrophic programs from recycling, to donating 100% of a product’s proceeds to a charitable institution.
With the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate, the makers’ promise: “Our lightweight formula energizes your skin for a more youthful, radiant appearance”. The product’s promise: “Awaken skin with youthful energy”.
How Does Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Work?
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate works as a powerful skin emollient, with a very thin formulation that ensures it penetrates skin deeply, reviving skin cells and energizing it to start skin repair and renewal processes. The product is also claims to be 100% botanical and all-natural.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Ingredients
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate is made from three key ingredients:
- Ginger Root Essential Oil. It acts as an antioxidant that helps protect skin from damage caused by free radicals, as it stimulates blood and oxygen circulation in skin as well. Ginger oil also has natural antiseptic and astringent properties which helps treat and prevent acne and pimples.
- Tamanu Oil. Originating from Southeast Asian and Pacific countries, tamanu oil is a ppwerful skin regenerator with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it an effective anti-acne and anti-aging agent, respectively.
- Sunflower Oil. This ingredient helps flood skin with moisturization and catalyzes skin restructuring at the same time.
Other than these three ingredients, the product is also made of the following categories of ingredients:
- Skin moisturizers and emollients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane.
- Plant oils and extracts that act as skin moisturizers, anti-irritants, antioxidants or, any combination of these:Canola Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit Extract
- Vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant and nourishes skin to keep it moisturized: added in the product as Tocopherol.
Kiehl’s claims that this product is paraben free, 100% natural origin, mineral oil free and non-comedogenic. Some plant-derived ingredients may still cause allergies but are added in very low levels.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Benefits
The product seeps well into skin and does not leave you with an oily face.
There is very low health risk that can be associated with any of the product’s ingredients.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Drawbacks
Other than the product’s high price, there isn’t any other product drawback.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Dosage Instructions
Use as a serum. Apply two or three drops under your heavier moisturizer.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Precautions
For external use only. If you have overly sensitive skin, perform a patch test first as some ingredientes may still cause irritation to very sensitive skin types.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Side Effects
The product is 100% safe to use.
Who Can Use Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate?
Women and men with young and mature skin alike should benefit from this product.
If there was one moisturizer you should pick perfect for daytime use, Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate should be the product that delivers you results you can see and feel.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: