Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate?
Are you tired of looking tired? It’s hard to keep a healthy looking skin and complexion while daily stresses like rush hour traffic, work deadlines and home responsibilities are wearing you down. It makes it even harder for skin to cope when its dry and you’ve had very little time to rest the previous night.
You can’t use just any other oil or cream to help revive skin or else, your next problem would certainly be oiliness and even acne breakout! Hold your horses, don’t panic. A Daily Reviving Concentrate from no less than one of the world’s most trusted brand, Kiehl’s, might just be able to give your skin a much needed rescue.
As per the claims made by manufacturer, Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate has been made specially for skin to fight fatigue and dullness. As opposed to night oils and creams, Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate promises to keep skin ultrahydrated as you go about your daily grind from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m but it may cause skin irritation. This you can achieve with a $47 for every 30ml bottle of this product.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate – Does it really Work?
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate works as a powerful skin emollient, with a very thin formulation that ensures it penetrates skin deeply, reviving skin cells and energizing it to start skin repair and renewal processes.
What are the Ingredients in Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate?
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate is made from three key ingredients:
- Ginger Root Essential Oil: It acts as an antioxidant that helps protect skin from damage caused by free radicals, as it stimulates blood and oxygen circulation in skin as well. Ginger oil also has natural antiseptic and astringent properties which helps treat and prevent acne and pimples.
- Tamanu Oil: Originating from Southeast Asian and Pacific countries, tamanu oil is a ppwerful skin regenerator with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it an effective anti-acne and anti-aging agent, respectively.
- Sunflower Oil: This ingredient helps flood skin with moisturization and catalyzes skin restructuring at the same time.
- Skin moisturizers and emollients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane.
- Vitamin E: It acts as an antioxidant and nourishes skin to keep it moisturized but it may cause skin irritation.
Benefits of Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
- The product seeps well into skin and does not leave you with an oily face but may cause skin irritation.
- There is very low health risk that can be associated with any of the product’s ingredients.
Disadvantages of Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
- Product’s price is high.
- It contains Vitamin E which cause skin irritation.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
How To Apply Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
- Use as a serum.
- Apply two or three drops under your heavier moisturizer.
Does Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate Have any Side Effects?
This product cause skin allergic like skin irritation.
Final Verdict : Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
If there was one moisturizer you should pick perfect for daytime use, Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate should be the product that delivers you results you can see and feel but it cause skin irritation.It offers return policy on this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: