Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum Review: Does It work?
Tired of the usual facial lotions and creams that only leave your skin feeling hydrated for a few minutes but still end up drying your skin? Time to ditch those bottles away! Your skin deserves so much better than an artificial boost that doesn’t last.
Reach for a Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum today to find out how exactly your skin can obtain so much more benefits from wearing just one skincare product.
About Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum
Moisturize and nourish your skin with Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum. Keep those wrinkles, fine lines, and saggy skin at bay and look years younger with regular use. This amazing multibenefits product also acts on age spots and works to lighten hyperpigmentation.
The product retails at $50 for 1 oz. bottle. You can get the same authentic product at the same volume on Amazon for only less than $12.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum
Skinology has been formulated and manufactured by a company that goes by the same name. There is, however, not much available information about the manufacturer. The product is mainly distributed online through the product’s website, through its affiliates, and via Amazon.
The manufacturer claims the product works to boost skin hydration by introducing potent Vitamin C and other skin conditioning agents that promote rapid collagen production, while also protecting skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. By rejuvenating skin cells, skin repair and restructuring is restored and fast-tracked to repair skin damages that cause wrinkles and fine lines to appear.
The manufacturer guarantees a full money back guarantee on all of its offerings. It also offers a free 14-day trial, and it guarantees that you don’t even need to send them back your trial bottle but, only to cancel your order by calling their hotlines.
How Does Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum Work?
Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum brings back life to skin on your face, neck and décolleté. As a serum, it is formulated with much smaller and lighter molecules that are able to penetrate the deepest zones of your skin. This way, Vitamin C and other nourishment the product brings can be utilized more effectively and more efficiently by skin cells to produce more collagen and, in turn, reverse signs of skin aging. The product is packed with powerful antioxidants that significantly increases skin’s resilience against damage caused by free radicals.
Ingredients in Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum
Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum is packed with only the finest, clinically proven safe and effective ingredients that can only be beneficial to your skin.
- High potency 20% Vitamin C Serum, which boosts skin’s collagen and antioxidant levels.
- Vitamin E, which nourishes and rejuvenates skin, and also ups the skin’s antioxidant levels and helps it fight the skin damaging effects of harmful UV rays.
- Ferulic Acid and Antioxidant Amino Complex, help stabilize Vitamins C and E, and packs even more antioxidants to support skin repair and restructuring.
- Hyaluronic acid, naturally present in skin albeit in much lower quantities as you age, it plumps and hydrates skin which improves skin tone and firmness.
- Arginine, introduces extra amino acids to the skin so your skin cells have more raw material to work with in rebuilding and regenerating healthier skin.
- A combination of organic and naturally sourced emollients, skin conditioning agents, natural sources of antioxidants, and natural astringent and antiseptics — organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), organic Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, Horsetail Plant Extract, Geranium Extract, Dandelion Extract, organic glycerin. Combined, these ingredients leave your skin ultra hydrated, even toned, firm, protected from acne and pimple breakouts, and visibly lighter and more youthful looking.
Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum Benefits
The Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum has been carefully designed and formulated to ensure that the nourishment it carries reaches the depths of your skin where real results in anti-aging can be achieved. And, since the product comes in serum form, the molecules are so tiny that the product can penetrate skin easily and deeply.
Enumerated below are some of the benefits of long-term, regular use:
- Helps improve the appearance of all signs of aging fine lines, wrinkles, skin discoloration, age spots and saggy skin
- Boosts skin’s ability to repair and restructure itself
- Improves skin hydration, moisturization and nourishment to revive and rejuvenate dull, aging, ans lifeless skin
- The product does not contain alcohols and parabens, is certified organic
- Product was not tested on animals
Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum Drawbacks
There can only be good results from this product.
Apply one or two drops of the product on clean and clear face, neck and décolleté, day and night for best results.
For external use only.
Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum Side Effects
There are no known side effects attached to this product.
Who can use Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum
Although certified natural and organic, pregnant women and lactating mothers should generally avoid using this product.
Skinology Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum offers a potent salvation to free your skin from multiple signs of aging. So, if skin aging is your beauty issue, you’d be silly not to try this product!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: