La Mer Moisturizing Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
La Mer Moisturizing Cream Overview:
La Mer Moisturizing Cream is a transformative rich cream that firms the skin and helps reverse the early signs of skin aging. It also helps tighten skin pores for a smoother and younger looking skin. With the use of their propriety blend, La Mer transforms dull and lifeless skin to a lively and radiant skin. Combining this with other proven plant derivatives, La Mer pushes the competition further.
This moisturizing cream is available on their official website and costs $170 for every ounce. Buying larger quantities will get you some discount. If you want to know more about this product, continue reading this La Mer Moisturizing Cream review.
About La Mer Moisturizing Cream – Does It Really Work?
Dr. Max Huber, the founder of La Mer, had a terrible accident that burned his skin. Fueled by the desire to restore his skin’s integrity, he started his journey in formulating the best skin care product that would fulfill his needs. After more than 6000 experiments in a span of 12 years, he finally perfected his formula by harnessing the power of the sea.
Using La Mer Moisturizing Cream promises that your skin will be transformed and experience the following:
- Supple, firm, and younger looking skin.
- Reverse early signs of skin aging.
- Gives the skin a smooth and silky finish.
What Are The Ingredients In La Mer Moisturizing Cream?
Looking at La Mer Moisturizing Cream ingredients, you will find that it is sensibly formulated to transform the skin and improve its health. Here are some of the active ingredients it contains:
- Seaweed Extract: This extract does a lot of wonder to the skin. It tightens skin pores, gives moisture, and increase the rate of skin repair and growth for a brighter and younger-looking skin.
- Citric Acid: This powerful antioxidant helps reverse and prevent skin aging.
Directions To Use:
Before using La Mer Moisturizing Cream, cleanse the face thoroughly to remove dirt and oil. After cleansing and toning, rub and warm a small portion of this cream between your fingers and spread evenly on the face and neck. For best results, the manufacturer advises using it twice daily.
- According to reviews, this cream leaves lasting moisture to the face.
- Visibly tightens skin pores for smoother skin.
- Leaves the skin nourished and rejuvenated.
- This moisturizing cream is insanely expensive.
- The consistency of this cream is too thick for easy application.
- Some reviews found out that this product is not as effective as it claims.
Does La Mer Moisturizing Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
La Mer Moisturizing Cream side-effects are rare, and there are no reports of severe reactions. However, if you have sensitive and allergy prone skin, this cream can lead to:
- Sensitive skin can experience skin dryness or rashes. Though unlikely, sensitive people can get rashes and redness from using this.
La Mer Moisturizing Cream is one of the most expensive skincare brands on the market. Not many people give preference to this because of the price. Many people have found this effective. However, there are more affordable products that can do the same.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: