What is La Roche-Posay Redermic C?
Aging skin can be tough to manage and harder to keep hydrated and youthful looking throughout the years. Creams, serums, and every other sort of skincare product are available – some genuinely extending help for your skin but others, out only to rob you of your money.
What exactly do you need? You need products that are based on strong research and development which address the root causes of skin aging, that is, dryness, growingly inefficient cell production and renewal processes.
From La Roche-Posay, Redermic C offers you a solution that smoothens out your wrinkles and fine lines, and pulls up skin for a firmer and more even skin tone. This product primarily acts as a moisturizer. Infused with the powerful anti-aging combination of hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, neurosensine, and Mannose, La Roche-Posay Redermic C also protects and even helps make signs of aging appear less visible. However it may cause redness and itching on skin. Every 40 ml tube of this product costs $54.99.
What are the Ingredients in La Roche-Posay Redermic C?
This product is made from a long list of ingredients, the active ones are listed and elaborated further below:
- Hyaluronic acid: It supports skin cells in delivering a more efficient process of skin repair and renewal. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Vitamin C: It naturally contains powerful antioxidants that protects skin. Vitamin C also powers up skin cells and re-ignites the skin’s natural process of repair and regeneration.
- Mannose: It can moisturizes skin deeply, effectively plumping up skin and, in effect, makes wrinkles appear less prominent.
- Neurosensine: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves skin redness, itchiness and irritation.
How To Apply La Roche-Posay Redermic C
- Wash skin with water and a gentle cleanser Tone.
- Apply La Roche-PosayRedermic C in the morning.
- For best results, complement with La Roche-PosayRedermic R which is used in the evening.
Benefits of La Roche-Posay Redermic C
- Product promises are Consistent With The Good History Of Use Of Its Primary Ingredients, Particularly As Temporary Wrinkle Fillers.
- It helps in process of skin repair and renewal. However sometimes it causes itching on skin.
- This Product Might Well Be Worth Its $54.99 Price Tag.
Disadvantages of La Roche-Posay Redermic C
- Fragrance content may irritate sensitive skin types.
- Phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic, is still part of this product’s ingredient line up.
- It contains Hyaluronic acid which leas to redness or itching.
- It causes warm feeling on skin.
Final Verdict : La Roche-Posay Redermic C
Protect and renew your skin on-the-go with La Roche-Posay Redermic C. It may well be the one product that responds well to your wrinkle problems. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.It does not offer money back guarantee.