La Roche-Posay Redermic C Review: Is it Effective?
Aging skin can be tough to manage and harder to keep hydrated and youthful looking throughout the years. Creams, serums, and every other sort of skincare product are available – some genuinely extending help for your skin but others, out only to rob you of your money.
What exactly do you need? You need products that are based on strong research and development which address the root causes of skin aging, that is, dryness, growingly inefficient cell production and renewal processes.
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Details
From La Roche-Posay, Redermic C offers you a solution that smoothens out your wrinkles and fine lines, and pulls up skin for a firmer and more even skin tone. This product primarily acts as a moisturizer. Infused with the powerful anti-aging combination of hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, neurosensine, and Mannose, La Roche-PosayRedermic C also protects and even helps make signs of aging appear less visible.
All products of La Roche-Posay, a division of global skincare giant L’Oreal Group, undergo careful study and formulation. This history of strong R&D backing for its products gives you confidence that products deliver results as claimed by its maker.
Every 40 ml tube of this product costs $50. This product is suitable for normal to combination skin, and clinically-tested not to cause irritation on sensitive skin types.
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Ingredients List
This product is made from a long list of ingredients, the active ones are listed and elaborated further below:
- Fragmented hyaluronic acid, supports skin cells in delivering a more efficient process of skin repair and renewal
- Vitamin C, naturally contains powerful antioxidants that protects skin. Vitamin C also powers up skin cells and re-ignites the skin’s natural process of repair and regeneration
- Mannose, moisturizes skin deeply, effectively plumping up skin and, in effect, makes wrinkles appear less prominent
- Neurosensine, has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves skin redness, itchiness and irritation
This product’s ingredients are: Aqua / Water, Dimethicone,Isocetyl Stearate, Glycerin, Mannose, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose Tristearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Styrene/Ma Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Steareth-10, Madecassoside, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Caprylyl Glycol,TetrasodiumEdta, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol,Parfum / Fragrance
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Directions/Working
Wash skin with water and a gentle cleanser. Tone. Apply La Roche-PosayRedermic C in the morning. For best results, complement with La Roche-PosayRedermic R which is used in the evening.
La Roche-Posay Redermic C PROS AND CONS</h2
Product claims are consistent with the good history of use of its primary ingredients, particularly as temporary wrinkle fillers. Coupled with a good customer feedback, this product might well be worth its $50 price tag.
The downside is that the fragrance content may irritate sensitive skin types. Also, phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic, is still part of this product’s ingredient line up.
Protect and renew your skin on-the-go with La Roche-PosayRedermic C. It may well be the one product that responds well to your wrinkle problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.