Nerium Night Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Nerium Night Cream ?
The manufacturing company aims to create a positive impact on as many lives as possible by delivering high quality and effective products.
Aside from producing and formulating age-fighting products, the company also gives back to communities to help out other people.
Table of Contents [Show]
Nerium Night Cream, USD 120 for 1 fl oz (30 ml) pump bottle, is a clinically tested age-defying night cream that contains the highest possible concentration of Nerium Ad’s patented extract called NAE-8.
The cream is available for monthly auto delivery which entitles you to a 25% discount (USD 90) and free shipping.
This offer is only available at the official site of the manufacturer. Don’t miss this Nerium Night Cream review because you’ll learn a lot from it!
Nerium Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
According to them, the Nerium Ad – Age Defying Night Cream can deliver the following benefits:
- Improve uneven skin texture.
- Reduce the size of pores.
- Treat sun-damaged or aging skin.
- Address hyperpigmentation.
- Diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the Ingredients in Nerium Night Cream?
Here are some of the Nerium Night Cream ingredients:
- NAE-8 Extract: This proprietary extract is derived from Aloe Vera and Nerium Olander and has been proven effective in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rice Bran Oil: This oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E that can help to neutralize the effects of free radical damage on the skin.
- Castor seed oil: This oil can soften and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Macadamia Oil: Oil has been shown to slow the signs of ageing and has also been used to improve the appearance of scars, sunburn and other minor skin irritations. But people who are allergic to nuts, should avoid its use.
How to Apply Nerium Night Cream
- For best results, apply 4 to 5 pumps of Nerium Ad – Age Defying Night Cream to the neck and face at night.
- Rinse it the following morning.
- Make sure that the skin is damp during the application so you can enjoy optimal absorption of the product.
Benefits of Nerium Night Cream
- The cream addresses both the causes and effects of aging.
- It is ideal for most of the skin types but may not suite sensitive or dry type of skin.
- It can facilitate the renewal process of the skin.
Disadvantages of Nerium Night Cream
- The night cream is bit on an expensive side.
- It contains strong fragrance which some people may find awkward.
- It does not have any clinical studies.
- It takes time to show any visible effects over the skin
Read also: LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews
Does Nerium Night Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
There is no mention of any Nerium Night Cream side-effects on the reviews but it contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation and dryness.
Final Verdict : Nerium Night Cream
Nerium Night Cream is formulated to address not just the signs but also the causes of skin aging and it has the right ingredients to do that.
However, it also contains alcohols and fragrances that may cause skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."