What is Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II?
Shisiedo Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Emulsion II is a face lotion that has been specially formulated to significantly improve the moisture content of normal skin types. By flooding skin with moisture, the fine lines and wrinkles smoothen out, appear softer, and become less noticeable in just as short as two weeks of regular product application.
Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II – Does it Really Work?
Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II is formulated with several ingredients that are well-known for having strong emollient, humectant, as well as conditioning properties. Thus, as the formula promotes plumper and better-hydrated skin, it does have the capability to make visible signs of skin aging less prominent. Although, the best skin moisturizers reviews indicate that improvements are temporary with the possibility of buildable positive impact on skin in the long run.
What Are The Ingredients In Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II
Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II has the following ingredients:
Butylene Glycol: It has powerful humectant properties that help fill up your skin with moisture and help keep it well hydrated over longer periods of time by continuously drawing in moisture from the surroundings .
Glycerin: A powerful skin moisturizer that helps dramatically replenish your skin’s lost moisture .
m-Tranexamic Acid: A skin whitening ingredient that helps lighten dark spots and promotes an evened-out skin tone .
Dimethicone: It leaves your skin surface with a velvety, well-conditioned after-feel .
Soluble Collagen: It supports several skin processes for healing, repair, and rejuvenation by delivering these important skin precursors .
Hydrolyzed Elastin: This aids in the promotion of enhanced skin elasticity by delivering precursors your skin requires to show skin with more bounce .
How To Apply Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II?
To use this product, start with a freshly cleansed and toned skin. Dot Shiseido Elixir White around your face then spread evenly using outward and upward motion to blend in the product. Use day and night for best results.
Benefits of Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II:
- This product may deliver the added skin moisturizing and conditioning needs any skin type requires during the colder months.
- Reviews for this product abound, and a great majority indicate product satisfaction.
- Shiseido Elixir White is formulated with a patented skin whitening complex that has undergone testing for efficacy and potency.
- This product appears to be widely available online via major reseller websites and in stores.
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion EX II is specifically formulated for people with normal skin types.
Disadvantages of Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II:
- This product contains several ingredients that can irritate your skin and even promote acne breakouts.
- Reviews indicate that some users find this moisturizer too oily and, as such, it may not be the best moisturizer for oilier skin types, although this can work for any skin type during the colder seasons.
- Shiseido Elixir Superieur Reviews indicate that this product can affect different people in different ways.
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion EX II is so much more expensive than most other face lotions out there.
- Lavo Daily Moisturizer Cream Reviews
- Hawaiian Healing Pure Revitalizing Cream Reviews
- Good Vibes Saffron Nourishing Day Cream Reviews
Does Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II Have Any Side-Effects?
Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II has the following Side effects:
- Dimethicone is silicone which blocks your pores, promotes infection, and facilitates acne breakouts.
- Reviews indicate that this product is formulated with phenoxyethanol, a product preservative that has been shown to cause neurotoxicity.
- This product contains synthetic fragrances that can irritate the skin.
- This lotion contains PEGs, which enhance product absorption, helping deliver the formula to the deeper layers of your skin but, it also increases the risk for cancer as more toxins are able to become absorbed.
Is it worth buying Shiseido Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Emulsion II?
Reviews indicate how many users are satisfied with product performance. However, most of the reviews available are posted by product reviewers that have received free samples from the company, and not paying customers. Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II will likely deliver fuller skin but with entail higher skin and health risks. It is best to compare this product with many other similar products out there that may have a safer formulation profile.
Que: What is the Price of Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II?
Ans: Shiseido Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Emulsion II costs $40 for a 4.3 fl. oz. bottle
Que: Where to buy Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II?
Ans: This lotion is available online and in stores.
Que: Who Should Use Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II?
Ans: Shiseido Elixir Superieur Reviews indicate that this lotion offers good moisturizing benefits for skin at any age.
Read Next – Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
Facial moisturizing products are in no short supply today, and this large selection might make the process of choosing the best moisturizer for your personal needs to seem a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, we've taken the time to research each of the top facial moisturizers on how they rate in several different key categories. More specifically, we believe that every quality moisturizer should provide the basic benefit of improving overall facial skin appearance, including both skin tone and skin texture. Additionally, a quality moisturizer should contain compounds that are capable of binding to collagen fibres in order to provide the most long term results. Finally, facial moisturizers should ideally be able to deeply cleanse skin at the same time that they moisturize it. Below is a summary of our findings regarding the top facial moisturizers and these key considerations.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
References Cox SK, Ferslew KE, Boelen LJ. The toxicokinetics of 1,3-butylene glycol versus ethanol in the treatment of ethylene glycol poisoning. Vet Hum Toxicol. 1992 Feb;34(1):36-42. PMID: 1621360.
 Milani M, Sparavigna A. The 24-hour skin hydration and barrier function effects of a hyaluronic 1%, glycerin 5%, and Centella Asiatica stem cells extract moisturizing fluid: an intra-subject, randomized, assessor-blinded study. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017;10:311-315. Published 2017 Aug 11. doi:10.2147/CCID.S144180
 Žmitek K, Žmitek J, Rogl Butina M, Pogačnik T. Effects of a Combination of Water-Soluble CoenzymeQ10 and Collagen on Skin Parameters and Condition: Results of a Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study. Nutrients. 2020;12(3):618. Published 2020 Feb 27. doi:10.3390/nu12030618
 Bolke L, Schlippe G, Gerß J, Voss W. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients. 2019;11(10):2494. Published 2019 Oct 17. doi:10.3390/nu11102494