5 Ways to Instantly Make your Stretch Marks Disappear for NowAdvertising Disclosure ?
Everyone has a skin issue. It could be an acne-prone skin or a hyper pigmented skin. It could be those silver streaked lines you got when you were pregnant or after delivery or those you first saw as reddish or purplish lines some time during puberty. None of these are ever easy to deal with. Yet, among the ones that are the most difficult to tackle are stretch marks.
What causes Stretch Marks
How to remove stretch marks has always been a hot topic among women. Even though, like cellulite, stretch marks are so common, women have always been bothered by them. What causes it?
There are several things that can predispose you to have skin that’s favorable for stretch marks to develop and then there are conditions that cause stretch marks to show. Sometimes, it’s in your genes. If your grandmother and mother had them, you probably will. At other times, it could be a medication that you are taking, a sudden weight loss or weight gain such as during pregnancy.
What you see as white, silvery streaks on the surface are, in fact, tears on the dermis, the middle layer of the skin. Your skin hasn’t been able to grow the same thickness and pigment it once had so that the deeper layers are showing through. That said, now you know why not every advise on how to remove stretch marks work.
Say Goodbye to your Stretch Marks
Check out these 5 ways to make your stretch marks disappear:
1. Use a Self-tanner. Whether you have colored (fresh) stretch marks or white (old) stretch marks, this method will do wonders. Get yourself a lotion tanner that’s long lasting and waterproof. Apply on exfoliated, affected areas of your skin.
2. Use Makeup. Using a matte, waterproof foundation and concealer, and slim brushes, begin a cover up routine for areas of your skin where stretch marks show. Put darker makeup pigments over whitened parts of your stretch marks.
3. Consult with a dermatologist. Topical retinoids and tretinoin creams can support healing of new stretch marks. These Vitamin A derivatives seep deep into your skin to stimulate collagen production and skin restructuring. The more potent tretinoin, however, is available with prescription only.
4. Excimer Laser Therapy. It is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure where a laser instrument is used to stimulate melanin production on your stretch marks so that these follow the skin tone of the healthy skin around it.
5. Radio Frequency Therapy. Another minimally invasive procedure that uses radio waves and creates a magnetic field that heats up affected areas, re-energizes skin cells, and stimulates faster collagen production at higher levels.
Read Also: Pai Stretch Mark System Reviews
You can literally forget you have a stretch mark problem when you know how to do Tips 1 and 2. The rest can make your stretch marks disappear for good. Now, it’s time for your to choose which method will deliver your flawless skin goals faster.