NeuActive Serum Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is NeuActive Serum?
As per the manufacturer details, NeuActive Serum is a skin care product specially designed to help with the early signs of aging caused by different harsh environmental factors. This serum restores the skin’s elasticity and firmness giving the user a youthful look. Among the skin issues addressed include wrinkles, fine lines, crows-feet, dark patches and sagging skin.
NeuActive Serum is provided through a trial program by the manufacturer. This is whereby the user gets a free trial from the manufacturer while catering only for the shipping and handling fees. After the trial the user can make a decision whether they really want to make a purchase or not. There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
NeuActive Serum- Does It Really Work?
This product is made up of natural and herbal formulations which ensure that it provides a natural remedy to the skin issues. It provides a deep nourishing thus tackling all the above mentioned skin issues from their roots. This is because it works at the cellular level and stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells.
The growth of new skin cells improve the skin complexion and tone which leads to disappearance of dark patches. There are also some constituents of NeuActive Serum that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. These two help to plump up the skin thereby getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the Ingredients in NeuActive Serum?
The ingredients making up this serum include:
- Vitamins- They protect the skin against UV damage and effects of free radicals. However it may sometimes cause redness or warm feeling on skin.
- Antioxidants- These help to fight the oxidative stress of the free radicals on the skin.
- Peptides- These naturally sourced amino acids boost collagen production.
- Collagen- This protein is extract helps to stimulate new cell growth and structure. This promotes development of a glowing youthful skin.
- Elastin- This stimulates the growth of new skin cells and replaces the old damaged ones that make the skin to sag. As a result it restores the elasticity of the skin.
How To Apply NeuActive Serum
- Cleanse your face with a natural cleanser and rinse out thoroughly to remove any impurities.
- Take a generous amount of NeuActive Serum and massage it on the face and the neck. This can be followed by the usual make up. Reviews suggest that in one minute,the user can apply their favorite make up over this serum.
Benefits of NeuActive Serum
- It helps to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It promotes a uniform skin tone and complexion but may cause redness on skin.
- It increases cellular turnover for a youthful skin.
Disadvantages of NeuActive Serum
- The actual natural and herbal extracts have not been mentioned.
- This product cause swarm feeling on skin.
- This product also cause skin irritation like redness or itching.
Does NeuActive Serum Have Any Side Effects?
The user may experience some side effects like skin irritation emanating from some of the formulations used. If this happens the user is advised to rinse out the serum and discontinue use.
Final Verdict : NeuActive Serum
There are various factors that contribute to premature skin aging. Some of them include stress, overworking, free radicals, UV rays and more so age. The use of NeuActive Serum helps to deal with all these factors and reverses the effects of age on the skin.
NeuActive Serum has been given credit by dermatologists and skin experts when it comes to the quality of constituents used. However, the manufacturer does not disclose the actual herbs and plant extracts used in making NeuActive Serum. This could make the users doubt the authenticity of the serum.
The users are advised to consult a dermatologist before using this product especially if they have a sensitive skin. They can also compare NeuActive Serum with other serums in the market and make the right choice.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.