Strivectin: Does it Work?
Strivectin is a brand of skincare products that include a facial scrub, neck cream and the original formula Strivectin SD. This is a scientifically tested cream that claims to improve the appearance of deep wrinkles and body stretch marks. All information can be found on the Strivectin official website which contains product details and a number of sections and links, such as showing how the product has been featured in the media, plus customer ‘before and after’ photos. While it is comprehensive, the site can be hard to navigate.
Strivectin SD can be purchased directly from the companywebsite which offers a 30 day money back guarantee. The regular cost of the product is $135.00 (5 fl oz), but customers who enrol in the VIP plan (auto-shipping program) receive discounts.
Strivectin– Product Description
The manufacturer of Strivectin SD provides plenty of proof to show that the formula works as well as promised. There is information about the doctors who developed the product plus a chart that details week by week results of using the cream. The peptide-based formula contains a patented molecule, NIA-114, which was originally used in the treatment of skin cancer, helping to stimulate new cells and repair damaged skin. In addition to this molecule the key ingredients in the formula include moisture binders and free-radical fighting anti-oxidants, although they are not explained in detail.
Strengths of Strivectin
- The Strivectin website is informative
- Strivectin is scientifically tested
- It contains patented substances
- There is a money back guarantee
- Manufacturer details are provided
- The key ingredients are listed
Weaknesses of Strivectin
- Strivectin is an expensive product
- The site is not user friendly
- Not all ingredients are explained
Strivectin The Bottom Line
Strivectin SD is one of the few creams available that shows proof of successful results. While it is more expensive than many other brands on the market, it does offer a money back guarantee and there are likely many consumers that would be happy to pay the extra cost if they were confident that it would have a positive effect on their aging skin.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."