StriVectin-SD Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Strivectin SD?
Strivectin is a range of skincare products by SkinCeuticals. SkinCeuticals has been in the business from last 35 years and developed various products in the market for skin and body care.
The popular Strivectin products are:
- StriVectin Advanced Retinol Eye Cream
- StriVectin Instant Facial Sculpting Cream
- Intensive Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles
- StriVectin Advanced Retinol Moisturizer
The StriVectin SD is designed for intensive anti-aging treatment.
Table of Contents [Show]
The Strivectin SD anti-wrinkle can be purchased directly from the company website at the cost of the $79.00 (4.5 fl oz), Or StriVectin Amazon store but customers who enroll in the VIP plan (auto-shipping program) may get the benefit of discounts on the value. The website also runs free-sample and birthday gift programs.
Strivectin SD Products Range
Not sure where to start from?
StriVectin Tighten and Lift :
This StriVectin tightening face cream is specially formulated to achieve a youthful appearance. It targets the skin cell to increase the losing firmness and elasticity. According to the brand, it is an award-winning formula to visibly tighten skin on the face, neck, and body. The StriVectin Tighten & Lift line includes:
StriVectin TL Face Serum $99
StriVectin Tightening Eye Serum $69
StriVectin Advanced Tightening Neck Cream $189
StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller $89
StriVectin Advanced Retinol:
This Retinol skin care range is designed to fights multiple signs of aging and target deep even wrinkles, loss of firmness & uneven skin tones(really?). What makes StriVectin claim itself as the best anti-wrinkle and stretch mark product? The StriVectin Advanced Retinol products range has:
StriVectin Intensive Night Moisturizer FROM $79
StriVectin Eye Serum $75
StriVectin Concentrated Serum $119
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Day Lotion $99
StriVectin Retinol Pore Refiner $69
It is dedicated to reducing the fine lines and wrinkles around lips, neck, chin, eyes, and hands to restore a youthful appearance. StriVectin Anti-Wrinkle claims to be the advanced anti-wrinkle creams and serums in the market which target signs of aging. Under this range, comes a number of products like:
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles $69.
StriVectin High Potency Wrinkle Filler $59.
Repair & Protect Moisturizer $89.
StriVectin Overnight Resurfacing Concentrate $72.
It has been said that the product has given effective results to many customer and reviewers, But the concern is that are these results ever been proven and to what extent or degree. Let’s find out!
StriVectin SD Ingredients : Are they safe?
The website description clearly states that StriVectin SD Ingredients are formulated to form a barrier that seals across the skin and locks in moisture. Resulting infirm and wrinkle-free skin around your cheeks, jawline, and neck. These Advanced formulas are developed over the years to treat even the most profound skin issues like stretch marks. Let’s have a look at the StriVectin ingredients and how safe is they:
- NIA-114: The patented molecule by StriVectin is present in all its products. The molecule is believed to be discovered while research on cancer cures. It is a form of Niacin which allows the skin to absorb essential vitamins quickly. So far NIA-114 has worked safely for all skin types.
- Glycerin: like wonders, It can fill in small cracks on the skin’s surface, which makes it ideal to prevent wrinkles. However, sometimes it causes a severe allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract: Ginger is a powerful anti-aging herb that can prevent colorectal cancer cell growth because of its gingerols. Ginger Root can sometimes cause irritate the skin
- Seed Extract (Green Bean): It keeps our skin healthy and glowing naturally. Can be harmful to some skin types.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: It helps repair the skin and is an adequate remedy for wrinkles. It is proven to be a safe and effective by many skin care experts.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Amino acids are used to develop this peptide for the development of new and damaged collagen buy regulating skin cell activities. The peptide is marked safe by the experts.
How To Apply StriVectin SD for effective results
As per the manufacturer, the best results are shown when the StriVectin SD is regularly applied on the targeted area. The instruction claims that for useful results on stretch marks, apply the StriVectin SD cream daily for 15 days.
- To apply StriVectin on the face, clean your face properly and apply the cream evenly all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Use it morning and night on your face and neck. Pay particular attention by gently massaging into wrinkle-prone areas.
- For stretch marks, apply StriVectin stretch marks cream apply morning and night on clean skin, massaging into targeted areas.
As the product provides intense hydrating moisture to the skin and smoothes fine lines and deep wrinkles, the customers have experienced 91% successful result. Many said that their aging skin looked healthier after regular application. The effective result may often take a more extended period, weeks or maybe months.
Is Strivectin SD Effective?
In spite of the fact that, StriVectin SD is expensive, the product may not deliver 100% Outcome, when compared the results with the beat anti-wrinkle creams of 2018. However, There has been evidence which shows that it may StriVectin SD advanced intensive concentrate satisfactory results to reduce stretch marks. According to StriVectin consumer reviews, the product is very costly for the results it provides.
Also, StriVectin SD formulated with Collagex is an effective Product to repair damaged skin. As we discussed above, the peptide-based formula contains a patented molecule, NIA-114, which is used in the product to stimulate new cells and repair damaged skin. In addition to this molecule, the key ingredients in the formula include moisture binders and free-radical fighting antioxidants.
StriVectin side effects:
Does StriVectin have any side effects? Strivectin has provided the favorable result to many. But the product comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. Positive StriVectin eye cream reviews and StriVectin neck cream reviews have dominated the anti-wrinkle market recently. However, It has become necessary to look for alternative opinions and experts’ advice to acquire transparent inside over the product.
- Skin Experts says that ingredients like ginger root extract and green bean seed extract may cause skin irritation. As these extracts are used as the key ingredients, the skin irritation chances can be hight.
- The Manufacturer of StriVectin SD does not provide any study to prove the product’s efficacy in delivering on what they claim without any long-term negative results.
- The presence of alcohol in the product can cause dryness much skin. Specialty, dry skin type. The ratio of Glycerin and Alcohol is not specified.
- This formula also contains Hyaluronic acid which causes bruising, redness and itching on the skin. Therefore, caution is required while using the product (Strivectin eye cream) on the skin under eyes.
- One of the key ingredients, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is not backed up by full clinical study and data.
- Testing the ingredients on your skin type is not pocket-friendly as the manufacturer does not provide sample or testers.
Should you buy Strivectin SD?
As we age the composition, texture, and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise to targets Collagen I and Collagen III which is known as ‘Youth Collagen’.
In reality, most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products. And mostly fail to improve skin’s strength, elasticity, and firmness.
As we feel the products in this skincare range are overpriced for the results that consumer experience. In our opinion, below you’ll find some of the most effective anti-wrinkle cream/serum which have extraordinary results and are not contentious.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."