Strivectin Review:Does it Really Work?
Strivectin is a brand of skincare products that include a facial scrub,wrinkle cream, neck cream and the original formula Strivectin SD. This is a scientifically tested cream that claims to improve the appearance of deep wrinkles and body stretch marks.
Strivectin SD can be purchased directly from the company website which offers a 30 day money back guarantee. The regular cost of the product is $79.00 (4.5 fl oz), but customers who enroll in the VIP plan (auto-shipping program) receive discounts.
Strivectin– Product Description
The manufacturer of Strivectin SD provides plenty of proof to show that the formula works as well as promised. There is information about the doctors who developed the product plus a chart that details week by week results of using the cream. The peptide-based formula contains a patented molecule, NIA-114, which was originally used in the treatment of skin cancer, helping to stimulate new cells and repair damaged skin. In addition to this molecule the key ingredients in the formula include moisture binders and free-radical fighting anti-oxidants, although they are not explained in detail.
- Glycerin: It can fill in any small cracks on the skin’s surface, which makes it ideal for helping to prevent wrinkles.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract: Ginger is a powerful anti-aging herb that can prevent colorectal cancer cell growth because of its gingerols.
- (Green Bean) Seed Extract: It keeps our skin healthy and glowing naturally.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: It helps repair the skin and is an effective remedy for wrinkles.
- Aqua (Water)
1. Apply this product all over clean face, avoiding the eye area.
2. Use it morning and night, gently massaging into wrinkle-prone areas.
3. For stretch marks, apply morning and night on clean skin, massaging into targeted areas.
- It contains patented substances.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- Manufacturer details are provided.
- The key ingredients are listed.
- Manufacturer does not provide any study to prove product efficacy in delivering on claims
- Strivectin is an expensive product
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.